Republican House member resigns over 'shirtless craiglist ad'

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do we really need 450 plus representatives in > Congress? In the spirit of limited government, > they should begin by reducing the number of > Congressmen and women by 50 percent. You’d get a serious large-city bias.

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marcus phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Do we really need 450 plus representatives in > > Congress? In the spirit of limited government, > > they should begin by reducing the number of > > Congressmen and women by 50 percent. > > You’d get a serious large-city bias. So be it…that is where the largest tax base lies. No taxation without adequate representation.

bodhisattva Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I feel sorry for the guy he tries to get himself > some internet booty and ends up destroying his > life. > You don’t have to feel sorry for him. This scvmbag will probably be picked up by some “lobbying firm” and help syphon away your tax dollars to some special interest group.

All politicians (both parties) are pretty much scumbags. When will people ever learn this? They all are parasites that exist to f us over. Just sayin’. m

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do we really need 450 plus representatives in > Congress? In the spirit of limited government, > they should begin by reducing the number of > Congressmen and women by 50 percent. I would agree that there are too many Congressmen, although I would vote for more women in the world. I also think members of the house should have 4 year terms. The 2 year terms result in them perpetually running for office instead of actually governing. My proposal: House goes to 4 year terms and are limited to 3 consecutive terms. Senate stays at 6 year terms but are limited to 2 consecutive terms.

marcusphoenix - If I were you, I would start raising hella money for Sarah Palin. Rather than donating money to Obama’s campaign it may be more efficient to pull for a Palin nomination win.