Retabulation

A retab might be worth it if a grader missed an answer somewhere on a different piece of paper or something: Exam score retabulation is a process wherein CFA Institute staff manually verifies that all parts of all questions answered in accordance with the instructions were found and graded and that the scores were added correctly. From the CFA retab form.

well, in conclusion, seems like retabulation is $100 down the drain given the chances of the result being chnged from F to P. maybe ‘retabulactation’ is an option? Would like ur inputs on this, QQQ !

cfaphil Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey guys, > > I want your advice on this one. I scored band 5 > this year, while I scored band 10 last year. > Everything went well this year, I even finished an > hour before the end of afternoon session.How the > hell is it possible that I scored band 5 when it > went a lot better than last year, I studied more > (about 350 hours) and did decent on the morning > part (about 66%), and totally BOMBED the pm exam? > > > I’m thinking of retabulating not because I’m > borderline, but because I just think they > corrected the wrong sheet and gave me the score. > Is that even possible? Does anyone know if that > has happened in the past? To make things clear, to > me, it is impossible I scored band 5 after being > so confident and mastering the concepts a lot more > than last year. > > What do you guys think? I had the same thoughts. I walked out early (never happened before) literally feeling like I could have taken that exam with my eyes closed and somehow ended up failing Band 10. Not the same as your 5, but still I shouldn’t have even been close to the failing grade. Seriously??? Not retabulating though. It’s just another way for them to suck a poor bastard like me dry. I am burned