Ripple

Ripple bros. going back into the toilet where it belongs

Dude anytime the crypto market takes a breather for like 5 mins, you are on here trolling. Shouldn’t you be studying for L1 or something so you can maybe update your CFA candidate status one day on here? smh

AHAAHAHAHA!! ! Abe got owned!!

I wil get the last laugh when I profit won’t be able to pay off his student debt because of his shitty ripple

He is already rich, not including home equity.

Is Ripple still the best lockdown coin going to the moon?

Oh shizzle… ripple is not mooning.

So his profit went from 300K to 150K in less than 3 months…im sure he’s so depressed right now. You guys got him good…

lol got greedy

Yeah man I went from showroom floor Ferrari 488 GTB to Aston Martin Vantage…currently researching the nearest bridge to jump from. They sure did get me good.

You haven’t realized anything yet kid plus the tax man will skim a nice chunk off that.

The tax? It’s overseas bruh. Uncle Sam gonna see approx. nada.

So much hating on a fellow AFer’s success… come on dudes

lol u will have to report taxes.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/040515/are-there-taxes-bitcoins.asp

should you sell and not report it. its tax evasion. just fyi. .

here is a tax avoidance “legal” way. getting a loan against it. you can also hedge it. but im not sure if tax implication will be triggered. read the arts.

http://www.businessinsider.com/tax-avoidance-is-causing-a-surge-in-bitcoin-loans-2017-12

AI, why beating on some random guy. People have to win sometimes. Seriously though, maybe it’s time to close this out. I don’t think you want a meaningful portion of your net worth in such a volatile asset.

Interesting, yeah I have heard of this but I see the BI article is Dec 19. I bought in middle November so not sure where legislation and IRS tax code was at that point. I will be hiring an attorney once I do decide to unload my position and if he or she advises there’s no way around it, I may go the getting a loan against it or whatever.

Either way, I am a small fish and barely on the IRS radar, so I will have time to review my options. Thanks for the info though.

Haha well, If I wasn’t supremely confident in the crypto market in general, I would have sold at the first sign of decline. This is 100 percent nothing that hasn’t been seen before though.

In fact, XRP went from 42 cents to .14 cents in half the time last year which represent a greater fall than what it has seen so far this year. Additionally, this time of year is TERRIBLE for cryptos historically, and finally all this talk of regulation or rather banning crypto in SK is just FUD. There is no way in hell they are banning cryptocurrency trading altogether. Too much money to be made taxing and regulating it (This goes for any country, including China and France) .

I bought in at .23 cents so worst case scenario is we see that level again and I get back my initial investment and call it day.

not hating at all. but imo, people who invest in crpytos will very likely in the future invest in similarly risky shit.

i think the whole thing is a bubble, i understand it and its a pos. :slight_smile: grats on win though.

Yeah, with an eventual worth of close to 0, you are awful sure

Guys give him a break. It’s gotta be really embarrassing to now have to face his friends/family that he’s bragged about all of his gains to…