Russia vs Ukraine

Ok, lets hear it. Will it go down?

Cage match…ends in a draw.

lol. the geopolitical is just not in us favor. sucks being hall monitor.

I don’t think it will. Putin is achieving what he set out to do: sow discord in the West and play the EU, Nato and the US against each other.

Also, side questions, i want some feedback from s2000 (Is he still around)? Why are we behind on HGV delivery systems? What happened to America first in all military stuff?

@Greybeard_The_Elder - you’re up.

1 Like

Folks I have to avoid commenting here as I am still on the board of the U.S.-Ukraine Foundation and I also have several large ongoing projects in both Ukraine and Russia that involve their governments as part stakeholders. Apologies! Cheers best regards to all. The situation is very sad I will say. I think this year could become very messy in different ways, including cyber. But here’s hoping that doesn’t happen somehow.

2 Likes

I have family in both countries, so my fervent wish is for peace. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Is Greybeard s2000? Where are all old memebers at?

I think that he is.

I’m not sure why my opinion on this should matter all that much; I’m not a military historian. (I was a warhead designer, but that’s hardly a qualification here.)

I suspect that there’ll be a lot of sabre rattling and that’ll be it. At least, I hope that that’s all there is to it.

As far as I can tell: no.

1 Like

I want your opinion on lack of HGV in US. Why are we behind?

Gotcha.

Unfortunately, that’s outside my sphere of expertise, alas.

Curious now what the wise thing to do is for Ukraine. They can’t win this, maybe it’d just be best to surrender and save lives.

pray for Ukraine

:ukraine:

2 Likes

Wow, maybe they actually can win this. The russian military is straight up trash.

Perhaps only one side knows themselves to be righteous.

Morale among the non elite troops probably is a part of it but I think only explains a minority of why they’re sucking rn

How does Putin go out?

Feet first?