Sage advice from the OG, SG

nah bro, I never claimed to be above the fold, just pointed out the reality of life on the internet. And then you pissed your pants. #Logic.

In life the are doers and critics of the doers. The critics of the doers are generally losers.

Fair enough, all the time you spend critiquing leadership figures on the internet does not bode well for your personal life.

I must admit, if that’s really her, that took some brass ones.

edit - just watched the video. That is indeed her. I’ll comment on the actual video separately.

It is indeed! I had my doubts as well, but then watched the video where she calls out users of Analystforum!

It’s definitely the type of power move only the “#1 Business writer in NYC” could make.

I provide information that helps people understand current and future events, for the most part. That’s my mission here on earth for this time, among a few other things. you can choose to accept or reject it.

And you people are obsessed with my personal life. Rest assured it’s great and gets better every day. Future’s so bright, I gotta wear shades.

[video:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wEp3zu2e9pE]

ohhhh she telling. greenie part of the metoo movement. hahahahahaha.

my boy rawraw called it. dont got nothing nice to say dont say itttt

It’s nice of Sara to direct people to this website and increase traffic, especially since she is the #1 business writer in NY.

My criticism of the video:

Three things jump out at me. 1. She doesn’t like the “abuse towards women”. 2. She doesn’t like criticism of her appearance. 3. She did not comment on our criticism of her writing. Let me address these in kind.

1. Just because somebody levies an insult at a woman, that doesn’t make it “abuse towards women”. That doesn’t mean we’re a bunch of mysoginists or chauvinists. (Well, we are, but that’s beside the point.) Stop with the feminist bullshit. Stop crying about how much we hate women, and how much abuse your kind has to take. We’re not anit-woman, we’re just anti SG, because we don’t like you.

2. You don’t like people criticizing your appearance. I get it. I weigh over 300 pounds, and I get comments tossed at me quite frequently. No problem, because I can handle it. If you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. And by posting Youtube videos, you are opening yourself up to criticism of all types and sizes. That just comes with the fame and fortune of being the best business writer in the history of the world and the biggest Youtube star since Justin Bieber.

3. You didn’t address our criticism of your writing. That must be because you know that it sucks. Your writing is nothing more than platitudes and blanket statements about how you perceive other people’s feelings. I don’t recall seeing one thing that even remotely resembles a “financial” article (complete with an opinion, and facts and figures to support it). To be frank, I think I could do better, and I’m barely literate.

If you really want to see an excellent business writer, read Jason Zweig or Larry Swedroe. Read “On the Markets” by Morgan Stanley. Hell, just subscribe to Oppenheimer Funds, and they’ll fill your box full of stuff. Read anything at all on Advisor Perspectives, Seeking Alpha, Zero Hedge, WSJ, Economist…the list goes on and on. But your writing sucks. It sucks really bad. And it annoys me, because I click on it thinking that it’s going to be some really useful piece of information for growing a financial planning practice, and it’s just garbage.

Speaking of financial planning practices–if you’re giving advice on how to grow one, then you must have had one yourself once. What happened to it?

Mark my words: One year from now, Greenie and Sara will be the best of friends.

#not

can you post this on youtube. tanks

I ******* love this place. Work honestly flies by.

I second that

greenie you are over 300#? thats not big its just texas sized

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh greenie!!! its not too late to say im sowwie

Man, G is doubling down hard on this. Seems kind of intense for the circumstances, even if Grillo did repeatedly violate Standard I© – Misrepresentation by advertising false credentials on her website.

Did she get PCP’d? it’s changed on her website.

greenman, I believe you should make a video response on youtube to level the playfield in the debate. it’s already been established that writing is not sara’s preferred weapon of choice, so I don’t think the use of written narrative devoid of video imagery in your rebuttal is a fair selection of a medium for this engaging discourse.

Nothing says, “First of all I don’t care” like digging up six month old internet threads and making videos about them.

#MisogynisticPicNotIntended