Saudi Arabia Turns Down Bush's Oil-Output Request

SeanC Wrote: kind of like a chilled out > non-racist danish person. I’m not sure I can say that about my part of the country as much as I wish I could…though it’s certaintly isn’t a hotbed of hatred either. There is some ignorance no doubt…

I can foresee the Rise of Toyota. Put a hybrid engine in place of any thing that uses gasoline. Problem solved. See, one of these days we’re going to be using those nuclear fuels and solar energy like those they put in those huge robots and cyborgs. With the world being distracted by M.East problems, the Japanese are slowly planning to take over the world for the second time. And which is better looking, Japanese woman or korean woman?

^^^ Korean!

You can “foresee” the rise of the current world leader in auto sales? Are they going to be the first to market with a hybrid lawnmower? Hybrid weed-whacker? Sell.

ancientmtk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can foresee the Rise of Toyota. Put a hybrid > engine in place of any thing that uses gasoline. > Problem solved. > > See, one of these days we’re going to be using > those nuclear fuels and solar energy like those > they put in those huge robots and cyborgs. With > the world being distracted by M.East problems, the > Japanese are slowly planning to take over the > world for the second time. > > And which is better looking, Japanese woman or > korean woman? Japanese.

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ancientmtk Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I can foresee the Rise of Toyota. Put a hybrid > > engine in place of any thing that uses gasoline. > > > Problem solved. > > > > See, one of these days we’re going to be using > > those nuclear fuels and solar energy like those > > they put in those huge robots and cyborgs. > With > > the world being distracted by M.East problems, > the > > Japanese are slowly planning to take over the > > world for the second time. > > > > And which is better looking, Japanese woman or > > korean woman? > > > Japanese. I have to agree…although Sun from LOST is pretty cute in my book…

koreans hands down

“I’m from Canada, and they think I’m slow, eh?”

ancientmtk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can foresee the Rise of Toyota. Put a hybrid > engine in place of any thing that uses gasoline. > Problem solved. > > See, one of these days we’re going to be using > those nuclear fuels and solar energy like those > they put in those huge robots and cyborgs. With > the world being distracted by M.East problems, the > Japanese are slowly planning to take over the > world for the second time. > > And which is better looking, Japanese woman or > korean woman? honestly, japanese girls. tho im a big fan of korean girls too.

SeanC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ancientmtk Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I can foresee the Rise of Toyota. Put a hybrid > > engine in place of any thing that uses gasoline. > > > Problem solved. > > > > See, one of these days we’re going to be using > > those nuclear fuels and solar energy like those > > they put in those huge robots and cyborgs. > With > > the world being distracted by M.East problems, > the > > Japanese are slowly planning to take over the > > world for the second time. > > > > And which is better looking, Japanese woman or > > korean woman? > > honestly, japanese girls. > > tho im a big fan of korean girls too. Using the knowledge acquired by studying the CFA: I will go long on the Japanese girl and short future on korean girl! This is pure hedging :slight_smile:

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SeanC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ancientmtk Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I can foresee the Rise of Toyota. Put a > hybrid > > > engine in place of any thing that uses > gasoline. > > > > > Problem solved. > > > > > > See, one of these days we’re going to be > using > > > those nuclear fuels and solar energy like > those > > > they put in those huge robots and cyborgs. > > With > > > the world being distracted by M.East > problems, > > the > > > Japanese are slowly planning to take over the > > > world for the second time. > > > > > > And which is better looking, Japanese woman > or > > > korean woman? > > > > honestly, japanese girls. > > > > tho im a big fan of korean girls too. > > > Using the knowledge acquired by studying the CFA: > > I will go long on the Japanese girl and > short future on korean girl! > > This is pure hedging :slight_smile: Wouldn’t that just be only magnifying the bet further? Use options!!!

CFA_Halifax Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > strangedays Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > SeanC Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > ancientmtk Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > I can foresee the Rise of Toyota. Put a > > hybrid > > > > engine in place of any thing that uses > > gasoline. > > > > > > > Problem solved. > > > > > > > > See, one of these days we’re going to be > > using > > > > those nuclear fuels and solar energy like > > those > > > > they put in those huge robots and cyborgs. > > > With > > > > the world being distracted by M.East > > problems, > > > the > > > > Japanese are slowly planning to take over > the > > > > world for the second time. > > > > > > > > And which is better looking, Japanese woman > > or > > > > korean woman? > > > > > > honestly, japanese girls. > > > > > > tho im a big fan of korean girls too. > > > > > > Using the knowledge acquired by studying the > CFA: > > > > I will go long on the Japanese girl and > > short future on korean girl! > > > > This is pure hedging :slight_smile: > > Wouldn’t that just be only magnifying the bet > further? > > Use options!!! Options are too expensive! I could only afford an out-of the money call option close to T. And unfortunately, I am not into old woman! :slight_smile:

how the hell did u guys turn women into finance talk?

ancientmtk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how the hell did u guys turn women into finance > talk? 18 days left, i think all of our brain’s are a little fried.

The Japanesse girls in Austin Powers were hot…if a bit young…

There are plenty of hot women in just about any country…