Scholarship-Pass/Fail?

I didn’t realize that reading and commenting on sub-threads is not allowed. Good to know.

Did i say it was not allowed? Learn to read. Good skill to know.

correct, you will not be able to confirm it until Tuesday. if half of us had access to the scholarship and the other half didn’t that would at least provide enough to speculate that it was a “tell” and keep us occupied until we find out. So far nobody has found any logical anomalies to speculate on

So I shouldn’t read and I should learn to read and I shouldn’t comment. Another good thing to know.

Thanks.

Try again after website maintenance activity is complete. If everything is normal then just wait for few more days.

You guys are starting to lose it. You really are.

#ExamResultsStress

In summary - if you don’t like the thread then move on and spare us from these type of responses.

cheers

Thank you good sir 1Team1Dream (applause)

Don’t seem like anything has changed even after the “maintenance”

Guys, is anyone getting this under “Scholarships”

"Website Maintenance

The application is not currently available. Please check back later. Thanks for your patience."

they have alrdy mentioned on front page that there is some issue with website…so this is obvious!!

i get this when i click the apply for scholorships link

Server Error in ‘/’ Application. The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. Requested URL: /accessscholarship/accessscholarshipgetdetails "

Hey arbguy,

I am getting that too. I’m crossing my fingers. Anyone not getting this error message?

Now I’m worried why I’m getting a different error message…

Getting the same as arbguy

Server Error in ‘/’ Application. The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. Requested URL: /accessscholarship/accessscholarshipgetdetails

Mine says “Website Maintenance - The application is not currently available. Please check back later. Thanks for your patience.” And as I was about to write that I can still access my Candidate Resources , it all disappeared! A couple of seconds ago I was still able to see the topic tests and other staff, now it’s all gone, and I can only see the 1) Locations, Fees & Deadlines 2) Exam Registration 3) The Exam. The anxiety is killing me!

my candidate resources page looks normal

That is exactly mine as well. Can’t wait for tomorrow.

Fingers crossed!

Yeah all my stuff is gone too. Can’t access candidate resources at this point.