Scholarship-Pass/Fail?

Any of you getting the Congratulations message from the other thread? if you access My Profile->CFA Program.

Im still enrolled it says and still have access to tools. I pray this doesnt mean i failed

I still have access to candidate resources… but still the short error message under scholarship

I saw: Location, Exam Registration; The Exam.

logged on to CFAI and I am able to apply for 2020 scholarship. Is that the same for everybody?

We are all anxious my friend although some of us pretend to be supper cool and confident, be careful anxiety may lead to delusions.

I can enter the page where you can insert your personal details. Better ask 125mph, he is a sure pass :wink:

I don’t think our results are updated on the website yet though.

Hah yeah we can use him as a benchmark :slight_smile:

@125mph where art thou?

Just noticed the following info on the CFAI website:

“CFA Program Scholarship applications will be unavailable between 5 August 2019 at 8:00 a.m. ET and 8 August 2019 at 4:00 p.m. ET.”

This is most likely because they are updating results for L1 and L2 but how knows. I cannot access the website and this is in line with what has been said.

Also, CFA program has disappeared from “My Account” thingy when you log in.

CFAI is killing me right now.

Same. The only thing I have access to is the Investment foundations program.

Same here…but i have access when I enter through the main menu

+1 i only see the investment foundations program

Same. The release of LVL1 and LVL2 results got me pretty nervous. I just want the next two weeks to go by fast.

They’ll probably upload our results end of next week. Whatever you’re not able to view and atuff could probably be due to L1 and L2 results.

Same here. Only seeing investment foundations program.

I see CFA Program as well now. Yesterday I saw only Investment Foundations

Yup it is here. I can also access Scholarships. Time to let it all go

you guys lol