Schweser PDF Notes now late Sept for L3

Anyone who got the Premium package see them? Late September * PDF Study Notes (Included in the Premium Solution) * SchweserPro Question Bank (Online Version)

Wait a minute, when I got the esential package last time (for level II) the PDF notes were included… They are not included anymore? Only with Premium?

Only with Premium… Anyone see them appear on their acct?

Anyone?

The log in page takes me to Level 2 so I called them, they said it will be available next week.

I got an e-mail today from Schweser saying that my order for the PDF Notes was processed. Not sure what exactly that means since there’s nothing available in my online access section.

I just checked and found the PDF notes available. Only books 3 and 5 are not available.

mo34 can you tell me if the books are similar to last year’s book? Any comments on them?

yeah…saw them today too…sucks though you can only download them on 1 computer…i was hoping to have them at work and at home…but i guess will stick to having them just at work…

Good luck trying to print the PDF notes!!! I am so pissed.

You can’t print them at all? Any comments on the books?

ws Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good luck trying to print the PDF notes!!! I am > so pissed. There are ways around everything. Google is your friend.

jrumph Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ws Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Good luck trying to print the PDF notes!!! I > am > > so pissed. > > > There are ways around everything. Google is your > friend. Well, only solution I can think of is to do screen-print. However, I don’t think I have that much free time to do it. As I open the Adobe Reader, there is not even a print option. If you don’t mind, would you please email me a solution please? yiminwu0911@gmail.com Thank you very much!!!

The PDFs don’t even include the end of chapter questions…it would have been nice to do some questions after reading the material…don’t see the point of doing that…it’s not like it’s a waste of paper…

Just called Schweser…they told me flat out that those notes are not printable!! Am I pissed?

ws: you can try SnagIt upside ==> has a “capture scrolling window” function downside ==> costs $

pka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ws: you can try SnagIt > upside ==> has a “capture scrolling window” > function > downside ==> costs $ Thank you for the tip, I will see if I can get some free trail from that.

Looks like Schweser is determined to not let anybody to print the PDF notes. I just tried the SnapIt to autoscroll and print the PDF note, it failed. Thanks guys for your help. I just I have to read it from the computer.

Aside from this, what are the quality of the notes?

I got a free program called PrintScreen32 from download.com .Once you open the PDF, you will have to press PrintScreen on your keyboard to print each page. Worked fine with me.