Schweser QBank Results

Use this thread to compare and post progress relating to your QBank tests management. So far, 70 questions answered, 70% passing rate (all Fixed Income). My approach to this level is to study the concepts on the week-end and do QBank questions on weekdays (too tired to learn anyway). That way, I can add topics as I go along the studies and not forget what I studied 2 months before. Post it up! This can be motivational for many people.

BTW, for Level I, I answered about 1900 questions if my memory serves me right. This time around, I am planning on about 3000 (about 100 days left with 30 questions a night).

100 questions, still @ 70%

23 @ 78%

Guys, How useful is the Schweser Q-bank? I didn’t use it for Level 1 and wanted to know if solving questions on it was really helpful for you guys? Also, are you guys solving the questions found at the back of the readings in the CFA text books as well as the Schweser study notes?

@ ALAYLE: R u already done with the curriculum? or are taking SS practice tests only? Just curious!

adb258 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Guys, How useful is the Schweser Q-bank? I didn’t > use it for Level 1 and wanted to know if solving > questions on it was really helpful for you guys? > Also, are you guys solving the questions found at > the back of the readings in the CFA text books as > well as the Schweser study notes? Very useful, wouldn’t have passed Level I without it.

anishcandy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @ ALAYLE: > > R u already done with the curriculum? or are > taking SS practice tests only? > > Just curious! Exam practices, as I go along with the curriculum (only Fixed Income done yet)

I have worked study sesions 3 through 10 and below is where I sit. Total----Viewed----Incorrect----Used----Score 3855----902--------183-----------23%----80%

Category --------------Total ------Viewed ----Incorrect ---------Used ---------Score 2008 CFA Level 2 ----3855 ------947----------150 -----------------25% --------84% SS 1-8

Where do you see the Stats? Test management?

Yeah, you have to go to “test management” and then to “create a new exam”. They show you the stats at the same time as you select your test topic.

120 @ 73%

150 @ 71%

200 @ 70%

689 @ 86% However, I print most of my exams and take by hand so this number is skewed. I hate answering questions from a screen. I enjoy the ability to be able to circle certain parts of the question - especially in ethics.

Crap, I think I am behind. 65-75% on 50 question tests only including FSA, Corp Fin, and FI. Nice work jbisback.

230 @ 71% Covering SS 14-17 now (Schweser book 5)

wow, good job, jb Alayle, nice blog you got going there :slight_smile: I’ve done only ethics and quant so far, and generally average ~85% on those.

I need to step up my qbank question answering. 100 @ 70%