Schweser QBank Results

just 50 ethics questions 80%, scared to even try any other topics yet

Did a bunch of em for ethics … kicking around 85%

260 @ 72% ok enough now for some time … almost 100 questions this week-end ! By the way, good job JB

100 questions, 48%!!! Whoops…

82 economics questions: 85%

I found Qbank very helpful for Level I. Is the format of questions different for Level II? Do you find Qbank as helpful for level II as it was for level I?

25 Qs (Der and FI) - 68%

about 100, all FSA, hovering between 69-70%. I’ll take it at this point.

is everyone doing all 3 levels of difficulty when they run their test?

yeah. I felt like the medium level questions were the closest to the real thing for Level 1, but I take all 3. I assume that it is the same for Level 2. any retakers or passers that can confirm that?

I’m using only medium and advanced questions (forget what the levels are called).

Finally got around to my second Q bank test. I did a 60 q ethics test after completing the readings back in Nov and scored 83%. Just did 30 qs at 6 AM on quant and scored 82%. This is impressive because I definitely did NOT get a bunch of stuff in there (took me 15 days just to read it!!!). Still not even 7AM here so I might crank out another 30 qs (I usually try to do 60 questions per test so that each test has some statistical significance). Maybe a cup of joe and a Camel first, however…

With your new-found statistical knowledge maybe you should give the research on the effects of smoking Camels another look. It’s no good having a fine brain attached to rotting lungs.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > With your new-found statistical knowledge maybe > you should give the research on the effects of > smoking Camels another look. It’s no good having > a fine brain attached to rotting lungs. My priorities are passing the CFA (especially with respect to conversations here at AF). In that regard the research is quite conclusive: nicotine is a virtual wonder drug for improving concentration, retention, and test performance. Look into it… it’s true. So much so, that I would recommend that non-smokers use a low dose nic patch on exam day. Almost definitely safer than the Adderal that so many throw down like M&Ms. As far as those lungs go… for sure. I appreciate the concern for my well-being.

plyon, not sold. If it comes down to memory enhancement and concentration, there’s a bunch of homeopathic stuff out there that can do the trick sans the adverse effects of nicotine. Agree on the Adderall though.

Category-------------- Total -----Viewed---- Incorrect —Used —Score 2008 CFA Level 2---- 3855 -----1123 -------229 ----------29% —80%

Doing pretty well: 784 answered - 684 right 87%

BHahesy, Hunnyman… nice stuff! Lola… don’t confuse the drug with the delivery system. Nicotine really doesn’t have such terrible adverse effects as long as you don’t smoke to get it – apart from the potential for dependence of course. But I’m really just comparing it to other known concentration enhancers (almost always addictive) and I stand by my statement that it is relatively safe compared to them. Homeopathic stuff? – neh… show me the peer reviewed research.

plyon, I understand you’re referring to transdermal delivery, I never was confused about that. I completely agree with your point that it aids more efficient processing of info, reduces fatigue, etc, but even then nicotine is a drug known for its toxicity (used as an insecticide), it also suppresses the immune system, affects the bioavailbility of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin, constricts blood vessels and spikes blood pressure. Nevermind that it’s one of the MOST addictive drugs known to man (and I know you acknowledge that). as for alternative remedies, there are a bunch of flavonoids (quercetin, rutin, etc), terpenoids, DMAE, etc that are well-documented in the medical literatute to ehnance neural activity and long-term learning. Again, I agree with your point that there is evidence nicotine aids concentration and memory, but there are disclaimers to be made. Overall, I wouldnt go for it. That’s all. Anyway, this thread is getting wildly OT, so that’s all I have to say about this.

300 @ 70% I really have a hard time figuring out Swaps and all from SS 15, 16