Schweser QBank Results

quant questions; 130 @ 73%, I check the formulas a bit though, not memorized yet

Just curious, how many QBank questions are there on Level I, II, and III? I don’t think I could do them all, but just wondering…

There are 3,855 on LII. I seem to recall slightly more for LI (around 4K odd). Actually, you could do them all, even starting your studying just now. I finished the Qbank for June LI last year and pretty much intend to do so again for LII this year. It’s great re-inforcement (but no substitute for practice exams).

Also, another quick/stupid question…on the real exam, are the morning/afternoon sections a. each “mini-tests” consisting of equal amounts for each topic or b. is it treated as an entire test from beginning to end with a break in the middle?

There is a 2 hour break in the middle, but a portion of it gets eaten into by the CFAI folks collecting the morning answer papers, counting that all pages are in order, etc. etc. (about a 1/2 hour to 45 mins). So timing is 9 - 12 and 2 - 5 on the same day. with a portion of the 12-2 interval being eaten into. As regards the L2 – I do not think given the 4 FSA and 5 Equity Item sets it is possible to have equal coverage in the morning and the afternoon. Also some topics might never be covered at all, given the fewer # of questions (60 each session) that is possible. CP

60 questions covering FSA, Corp Finance, Asset Valuation, Fixed Income with intermediate/advanced questions: 73% Slowly getting up there. I am mainly tripping up on questions with little technicalities.

total 373 questions at 79% from Ethics/Quant and Eco. I still havent got my head arround quant but to my suprise I score allright in it, I hoping something clicks soon and it becomes clear… Niblita I also trip up on q’s like that - esp in quant

110 Q - 75% Just Econ, FI, Der and FSA SS 5.

Category----------------Total-----Viewed–Incorrect–Used----Score 2008 CFA Level 2------3855----1414-----261---------37%----82%

ChadD is killing it

350 @ 71%

Robb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ChadD is killing it The LOS and Reading QBank questions are so ridiculously easy its not hard to do 1000 plus questions. I’m really disappointed in Schweser.

I think, ChadD, that you and some other people have a misconception about the Q bank… It’s not a sample exam and they are not sample questions. They are a tool to re-inforce the concepts learned and to practice answering questions. Use the sports analogy… You don’t spend every day at football practice scrimmaging, do you? And even when you do scrimmage it’s not exactly like the real thing, right? But it’s practice and it makes you better. (ChadD is still kicking it in my book).

If you chance to give urself a dose of stalla questions or Schweser’s Practice book for a change, then…

dumb question. i have created and done a few of the test, how do i store the results? It only appears under current exams, but never updates on the scorecard of test management.

what about the Reading Quiz after each LOS review at Schweser? Anyone thinks it’s useful?

plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JoeyDVivre Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > With your new-found statistical knowledge maybe > > you should give the research on the effects of > > smoking Camels another look. It’s no good > having > > a fine brain attached to rotting lungs. > > My priorities are passing the CFA (especially with > respect to conversations here at AF). In that > regard the research is quite conclusive: nicotine > is a virtual wonder drug for improving > concentration, retention, and test performance. > Look into it… it’s true. > > So much so, that I would recommend that > non-smokers use a low dose nic patch on exam day. > Almost definitely safer than the Adderal that so > many throw down like M&Ms. > > As far as those lungs go… for sure. I > appreciate the concern for my well-being. I have a can of Copenhagen sitting next to my books at home.

level2frmLA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what about the Reading Quiz after each LOS review > at Schweser? Anyone thinks it’s useful? I completed a few for L1 and remember some of the same questions showing up when I created a larger test. It seems as if all of the questions are from the same database. I do not see it as being advantageous other than you can focus the questions you take on a specific reading.

620 @ 67%

Viewed 185 question from all over - 72% right now.