Scores out in 10 days!!!!

any of my fellows from June exam out there? I can barely sleep anymore, knowing thaty L1 scores are out in 10 days!!! I am studying for the CAIA exam now and hoping I don’t have to take L1 in Dec (again) won’t be end of the world, but frankly I am enjoying the time reading non CFa material and practicing building models… anyways, good luck to all and I’ll see you on the 29th of July. As much as I posted here in May, I will feel like a TOTAL idiot if I fail, so promise not to laugh : ) - cheers

daj man i think you got this one baby, you were all over this board with intelligent questions and remarks. almost as much as map1. its messed up how much you think about this exam. what else sucks is people posting topics like “hey this guy passed level 1 and 2 on the first try, then failed 3 seven times!!” whatever…do your best and everything should fall into place. best of luck brother man (and best of luck to the ladies too, like amberpower) TEN DAYS!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yep, I took it and waiting eagerly for the results! :slight_smile:

9 days now. As ive mentioned before. I wish i had found this board before i took the exam. I wouldve studied harder knowing that there are actual people out there that know what the CFA exam is.

We will rock it, positive thoughts!

I’m changing my name if I fail.

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m changing my name if I fail. 8 days now. Dont you wish you hadnt told anyone when the test results were? or that you were even studying for the damn thing?! I shouldve came up with a better excuse as to why i coldnt hang out with my friends in the weekend. I wouldve accepted an intense addiction to adult movies over “studying for the CFA exam.” Now everyone knows! and everyone keeps asking!

yeah i feel ya emra32. it would really suck if you fail and then have to tell everyone so. that happened to me last time. this time though, i think i passed (crossing fingers).

Yes, as soon as I told my boss, I thought, I should have told him a later date than the real one so I could cry alone!

Surprisingly most people know the result date. Actually, i met a headhunter and he even knew the date, where exam was conducted etc for London though. I am sure hiding, deferring etc is not gonna help. S

To keep the suspense level high, I suggest when you go the web page, cover up the top part and look at the result bottom up, so that you can see your scores one by one before you see the pass/fail line! Whatda ya think?

dreary i like that idea. i’m going to cover up the screen, scroll down, and slowly look bottom up… i’m nervous. but dreary, you sounded like you really knew your stuff so you should be ok.

…glad you like the idea topher! I should pass only b/c I took it for the second time, but later on I realized I made some awful mistakes.

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To keep the suspense level high, I suggest when > you go the web page, cover up the top part and > look at the result bottom up, so that you can see > your scores one by one before you see the > pass/fail line! Whatda ya think? Man… this idea is good… but probably the worst thing you can do. What if you get like really high scores on all the other ones, but then see that a section that is tested heavily on the exam you get a low score… then you look up, bam… fail. I just want to get it over with. So many things i couldve done different. im good studying by myself and but i shouldve given study groups a chance. Heres what i did though, i bought tickets to puerto rico, im leaving friday alone, and coming back after august. at least now my friends wont bother me till i get back. Now thats running away!

i’m sooooooo scared!!!

Its nearing… 7 more days

I am not looking forward to this at all. Either way, It’s back to studying. Not saying that I wouldn’t love to pass level one but level two SUCKS!!!

I will try and not look at my score before I get home from work or even come on AF… it will be impossible to work if I didn’t make it … anyone else planning on doing the same?

I am worried the site will be down cuz of major traffic… (i hope cfa institute borrows more bandwidth for that day). and yes if the results are fail for myself but I see pass for others with not much difference in actual buckets, i’ll be very very upset. I just want to know that if i fail did I score 60% or 65% or 50%. I wish CFA narrowed their result intervals. especially that 50-60, 60-65, 65-70 and 70-75 interval, it’d help a lot!!

EMRA32 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 8 days now. Dont you wish you hadnt told anyone > when the test results were? or that you were even > studying for the damn thing?! > > I shouldve came up with a better excuse as to why > i coldnt hang out with my friends in the weekend. > I wouldve accepted an intense addiction to adult > movies over “studying for the CFA exam.” > > Now everyone knows! and everyone keeps asking! Amen to that!