Scores out in 10 days!!!!

Gameday, that is funny. Did you even have to study much?

U of I grad? What/Where the hell is that? Good lord, take a joke dude.

Univ. of Illinois is in Champaign IL. They party something fierce down there.

Ahh–thanks for clarifying. No, sorry to disappoint–not a U of I grad.

glad everyone is ready for Tuesday… GOOD LUCK to all. I know I will need it myself…the exam was tough and I wish I studied quant/ethics a bit more… we will see, as they say see everyone Tuesday

Ok try beating this…I will in hour 4 of a 14 hr flight from Qatar to Washington DC when the results come out! I’m gonna land and go straight to a WiFi hotspot to check my scores :slight_smile:

Hey guys. Haven’t spoke to most of you in 7 weeks. Good luck tomorrow. I see a lot of familiar names who I know killed themselves studying for this test and deserve a pass!

Another 12 more hours to go… I am feeeeeling sooo restless… damn scared… Good Luck everyone… this is my first post after 6-7 weeks…

I am SO nervous. F**k.

commstudent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am SO nervous. F**k. my thoughts precisely…

Yeah, soldiers in the deserts of Iraq getting blown up by IEDs can empathize with you. They get really nervous too but nothing compared to waiting for a score on an introductory level exam.

12 hours left. I totally forgot about this until my study buddy HAD to bring it up…he is obsessed to the point where he has been checking for the last week even though the results are not out. I took the day off tomorrow, i’d lose it if i fail so it’s better i “telecommute” and work from home, i will get the chance to pound down some beers while doing variance analysis.

Who is this clown? farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, soldiers in the deserts of Iraq getting > blown up by IEDs can empathize with you. They get > really nervous too but nothing compared to waiting > for a score on an introductory level exam.

Alexandrov Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 12 hours left. I totally forgot about this until > my study buddy HAD to bring it up…he is obsessed > to the point where he has been checking for the > last week even though the results are not out. > > I took the day off tomorrow, i’d lose it if i fail > so it’s better i “telecommute” and work from home, > i will get the chance to pound down some beers > while doing variance analysis. hilarious…I will be on my way to boston for an interview…i will check scores @ 9 and hope the system is not clogged

kellyfio Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > U of I grad? What/Where the hell is that? > > Good lord, take a joke dude. Yeah, your misspelling of “Champagne” was one that I thought could only be made by somebody from U of I (or just grew up around central Illinois in my case as I’ve made that mistake before, mostly when typing). Good Luck. results in half an hour for you future LII types.