Seems a little quiet

For a Saturday night 7 days from game day. Either you’re all out celebrating your mock scores or you are lost is the red schweser sea…I myself and winding down to get ready for tomorrow’s 5am start time.

I am feeling unusually complacent after finishing mock 1. Need to kick my self in the a$$ and pick it up.

I just completely worked over by sample 2 and I still can’t get fired up. Watching the Pen’s game.

I just woke up after a 3 hour nap and going to go watch my soccer game since I am not playing this summer (no thanks to CFA and weight I have put on)

haha! I was just noticing the weight I put on too NV… It’s sick really…I have man tits right now. Seriously, I need a manzier or a BRO. Weird considering last year when I was studying for L1 I lost about 20 pounds from Feb - June…but this year I seem to have gained 15… I’m suing the CFAI because it made me fat…

I’m suing my mom cause she made me fat Smarshy I think there is too much action. to many threads for me to follow

I’ve developed a food baby :frowning:

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m suing my mom cause she made me fat > Smarshy I think there is too much action. > to many threads for me to follow very true… where does everybody come from these last weeks??

Smooth sailing here, reviewing end of chapters …

still so much to learn… after 5 months of studying i just realized the endogenous growth theory is the same thing as the new growth theory

Better now than 6/8 when AF is back online.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For a Saturday night 7 days from game day. Either > you’re all out celebrating your mock scores or you > are lost is the red schweser sea…I myself and > winding down to get ready for tomorrow’s 5am start > time. OR, you’re at your office with a raging fever busting arse doing total BULLSH!T work loading fin statements and mapping 1000 accounts cuz one of your tenants revamped their whole accounting software system. Way behind where I should’ve been…probably here 'til 1-2am. MUST finish this shite tonight so I can actually study tomorrow.

When will the site go down again ?

zimzim78 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Smarshy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > For a Saturday night 7 days from game day. > Either > > you’re all out celebrating your mock scores or > you > > are lost is the red schweser sea…I myself > and > > winding down to get ready for tomorrow’s 5am > start > > time. > > > OR, you’re at your office with a raging fever > busting arse doing total BULLSH!T work loading fin > statements and mapping 1000 accounts cuz one of > your tenants revamped their whole accounting > software system. Way behind where I should’ve > been…probably here 'til 1-2am. MUST finish this > shite tonight so I can actually study tomorrow. Man…I feel for you Zim. Get it done and work it out tomorrow. You are going to get this thing.

no celebrating. just trying to review fixed income and fsa once more… here for the night session. east coast guys winding down already?

mwvt, we’ve got ourselves a pretty good hockey game going…

Yes we do. This is going to be a big swing. Tied at 2-2 or down 3-1 going back to Detriot to clinch.

We’ve got to get em 2-2. Now way can we go back into Detroit down 3-1. Glad to see Crosby has picked it up. I hope he knocks Draper out this period. Good to take a break but not looking fwd to Port Mgmt after the game.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > zimzim78 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Smarshy Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > For a Saturday night 7 days from game day. > > Either > > > you’re all out celebrating your mock scores > or > > you > > > are lost is the red schweser sea…I myself > > and > > > winding down to get ready for tomorrow’s 5am > > start > > > time. > > > > > > OR, you’re at your office with a raging fever > > busting arse doing total BULLSH!T work loading > fin > > statements and mapping 1000 accounts cuz one of > > your tenants revamped their whole accounting > > software system. Way behind where I should’ve > > been…probably here 'til 1-2am. MUST finish > this > > shite tonight so I can actually study tomorrow. > > Man…I feel for you Zim. Get it done and work > it out tomorrow. > > You are going to get this thing. Ya bruv…thanks a lot. You guys are my only friends right now. I seriously feel like sh!t and just got hung up on mapping out these F@CKING accounts that I shouldn’t have had to do. I just can’t believe how nothing can work itself out for me. Thought I’d be done by now… Anyways, I appreciate the support, you’ve been solid this whole way through.

I am looking over time series while the game is on…how lame is that?