shorter error message - pass or fail?

^same for me…guess I failed too.

Topper, I hope you’re kidding. I think we established in another thread there is no merit to this error message being an indicator of your result.

I was hopeful that the errors were true… Got the long one which were generally expected to be pass, ugh i guess August 11 will tell the tail! Good luck to you all…

Actually I was being serious. What thread was this disproven in cause I missed it?

^ yes it is random it appears. Rest easy!!

Hi, did you see your result in that 30 min window ?

\

Yes,

The one that mentions Hot Shots! Part Deux

#winning

Nice one! That’s the first time anyone’s every acknowledged what Topperharley was in reference to. I figured everyone had just forgotten about the Hot Shots movies which are, by the way, timeless classics.

tanks

I honestly think that the short message does in fact mean a PASS…

I think the longer one does imply there’s no registration (in other words, you are no longer registered and will be invited to register again)…

best of luck to everyone though.

Are those messages still there?? There is no error when I click registration. Just this

Registration Summary Confirmation Number: xxxx Your exam date is 6 June 2015. Your test center location is Xxxx You selected the Print + eBook curriculum. In the next 24 hours, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to access your eBook. Please allow 6–9 business days for delivery of your print curriculum. A confirmation email has been sent to xxxxxx Download an itemized receipt (PDF). Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us at any point throughout your preparation.

Kanat…did you take level 3 in 2015 ?

Yes)

Can you post the link to the page where you see that message?

It’s same to the one u posted… And I get the above thing … That’s why I asked

I see the same as Kanat. Does this mean there are 3 classes now? … long message, short message and no error…

maybe the 3rd category is for people whoz result not uploaded?

Or maybe, maybe it doesn’t mean jack.

Interestingly some people point that the error msg is an indicator of data processing. Then depending on the processing stage the error msg has to change from long to short or vice versa contingent on the sequencing of the process.