shorter error message - pass or fail?

“True friends are those who came into your life, saw the most negative part of you, but are not ready to leave you, no matter how contagious you are to them.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson

^Vicky, I can’t quit you either.

#BrokebackCurry

Haha!

Freak an error message.

Error message? We are talking about error message? Not the actual result, but the error message?

God I love Iverson.

not the test. Not the test… An error message.

This error message means nothing. Really if you want to know whether you passed or not you should go to your Account Home where you can see Profile, CFA program and Memberships. If you have register for your level under the CFA program this mean you failed if there is no regsster you passed. Best luck to all.

Kimo : What do you mean by “no register” ? I do see a register button and when i click, it says, i am already registered.

“You are already registered for the CFA Program. Go to your candidate resources to prepare for the exam.”

LOL. You guys are too much.

Somehow reminds me of a teen chick who just lost her virginity and is showing her girlfriends every SMS to establish if the boy in question really loves her / is serious about her.

I know I am getting dumbed like a 6 that got banged by a frat boy at a house party in a pool of her own vomit.

Ignore Link Profile Update Professional ProfileUpdate Work ExperienceUpdate EducationUpdate Volunteer ProfileIgnore LinkIgnore Link CFA Program View CFA Program Exam ResultsPurchase CFA CurriculumView My CurriculumChange My Test CenterManage My Scholarship ApplicationsIgnore Link Membership Manage Member and Society ApplicationsView My ReferencesView My MembershipsManage My MembershipsView Professional Conduct HistoryView Continuing Education History

Yourstruly: You should not see register for the exam in your Account home where you have all three heading (Profile, CFA program and Memberships) as per below:

Well , i donot see it . So i guess, may be good news (i tend to think so, fingers crossed).

But to validate this theory, we will have to request RR or I_wanna_beer since they claimed that they failed.

Maybe last year that was correct (highly improbable).

btw, if it can disappear it can also magically re-appear on the 11th.

Why don’t we rely on the tried and trusted method of waiting for the e-mail from CFAI.

Ok, I have three different headings such as Study, Tools and The Exam unlike what you are getting Profile, CFA program and Memberships.

I suppose I fail by this logic, since I am not getting Membership option like you seem to have. Can others please confirm what options they are getting?

Oh man, this is getting interesting. With all sanity on a side, i tend to beleive in this theory now.

This message has freaked the hell out of me. Why the hell am I getting this message for preparation?

I had a long error code as well!

I got the same message when clicking on register. Is this supposed to mean anything?

No one has the register option in the account home. It’s a red herring guys.

@marketstudent1 you are looking at the wrong place.

Try to change your test center location and you will reach the correct account home page. It’s a long winded way but that’s how i managed.

I am sure you will not also see the option.

Thanks

After logging in, I go to Candidate resources and I see Study, Tools and The Exam.

Can someone pls send a through process to reach that page. I am unable to get there if that is the case?

This is what I get in my home page CFA Program Candidate June 2015 exam results Level I and II exam results are now available online. Your candidate resources Access your personal study planner, topic tests, and mock exam. Register for your next exam Registration for the December 2015 and June 2016 exams is open. About exam results Learn more about the MPS, topic summaries, and score bands.