Sign here if you're retaking in 2010

cjones65

I am in

i am in

i am in

me too

kill that motherf**ker!!! I am in…

I am in - - I checked the results earlier than planned . . . and surprise!! :slight_smile:

People!! Sorry for the crosspost. " Ha-ha!!! People, you don’t understand that that is not a JUST failure. I failed the 3rd time (band 7) and I know that is not my failure, that is just an indication that I AM a failure. That’s simple!!! I am out of the industry since I am not good enough to get a job offer and visa sponsorship. I failed Level 2 THREE!!! times since I am just nobody. Unwanted Nobody (UN). So people before spending another 9 month of you life look at me and ask yourselves: I am going to end up like DSLHU another year!? Make your own suggestions… Smile. Split on your imege in the mirrow. Keep life fair and simple. "

I am in too. Band 10…

ah, I am not repatking, btw. I f…ingly quit. Let me keep my fees for myself and not for the CFAI.

Yes we can! Yes we can! YES we can!!! See you in January when we will return with fresh faces and crush this like we meant to last time. Until then, BJWay OUT!

Re-taking… registered and will murder it next June

Gona kill Level II in 2010. Then rape its sister, Level III, in 2011.

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am in - - I checked the results earlier than > planned . . . and surprise!! :slight_smile: ?? I thought you were a lock. Sorry to hear that. Add my name to the list.

me too

I don’t believe that the Level 2 examination is a reasonable exam or is a strong indicator of a candidate’s knowledge of the curriculum. It tests maybe 35% of the curriculum material and is designed to keep the number of CFA charter holders unnaturally low. If you didn’t pass after a second attempt, don’t take it too personally.

FVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVCK I’m in too…so f’en pissed about it…ugh

Long time listener first time poster, think I will change that this go around.

I am f…ng band 4 after putting in more than 640 hours. I will crash this thing next year.

I’m a four time failure. Band 9 this time round. You bet I’ll be there kicking ass in June 2010!!!