so who lost their gf/bf too lately?

marcuscan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Found a sweet lil thing right before I got my > books. She’s since moved to Boston and now I’m > staying up way too late talking on the phone. > It’s killing my morning study routine and overall > a bit too time consuming. Don’t know how much > longer I can keep it up. I’m clearly out of wack, > hence me typing this post on AF instead of > studying right now. > > > I dumped the chick I was seeing when I decided to > go back to school…ultimately, learning new > challenging stuff and serious dating are like oil > & water. > > Opt out and go for random hook-ups w/LSE babes to > bide time > > *LSE= low self esteem* > > > > > > mc Amen

Haha damaged goods… gouman youre something else.

still I learned. it’s not too late. im already better than most women (proven by many who says they can find better women if they get successful). and my view of relationship is not jaded. maybe I dwell on past relationship due to female nature, but I know I will win. I made 0 contacts to my ex since our break-up 2 months ago and he’s been the one who contacted me, dropping by repeatedly. it’s not fun if you don’t have an ego. lastly, me no like u no mo. Gouman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Wow, somebody sounds bitter from being > steamrolled. Maybe if you would have learned to > rely on yourself sooner (what an epiphany) you > wouldn’t have gotten burned and sound like one of > those battered mutt’s on The View. > > Also, the revenge part of your premise for CFA is > the icing on the cake, the smoking gun. You > clearly have baggage i.e. your damaged goods. No > sense spending any time on this one fellas it’s a > dead end. Unless she finds her good looking guy > who is also willing to love with her now jaded > view of relationships and stroke her post > steamrolled “miss thang” ego, I suspect we have a > future CFA cat lady on our hands.

another guy who un-prioritize relationship (even more explicitly stated relationship is just a tool to milk the sex (to the last drop)), how is that supposed to make me feel better? maybe just the girls that you guys dealt with are not worth it…(only I am.)… lol… EMRA32 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow. > > If it makes you feel better, my goal is to attract > a very rich and powerful woman. Have her work and > ill stay at home taking care of the dogs and > playing video games all day. > > Not going to happen. maybe you just need to take > it easy and learn to forget? > > My motto is that im going to live for at least > another 60 years… i cant let something as > silly as a relationship determine who im going to > be for those years. Hence… no revenge, no sad > world, no point to prove. Cmon… think like your > free, not like your enslaved to some terrible > relationship. > > and yes, im very immature.

i usually run into girls i meet and say i dont have time for them , and they jump me - and then they are surprised when i really don’t have time for them, as if it was just a pick up line no regrets though

projectplatnyc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i usually run into girls i meet and say i dont > have time for them , and they jump me - > > and then they are surprised when i really don’t > have time for them, as if it was just a pick up > line > > no regrets though You know what they say… Treat a girl like dirt. and shell stick to you like mud.

this is the funniest post ever… i started to crack up after i read the title… well yeah… i did lose my boyfriend recently… i never have time… and plus i hardly go out with friends… i drink beer while i study… my new best friend.

Gordon Gekko CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I actually had to cut myself off of studying at > all today to spend some time with my GF… no > joke… the CFA is hurting The first six words of your post had me concerned! Ha!

Didn’t lose a girlfriend (I am married), but I did lose my job. Damn financial crisis crashed the market here in Moscow :frowning:

marcuscan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Found a sweet lil thing right before I got my > books. She’s since moved to Boston and now I’m > staying up way too late talking on the phone. > It’s killing my morning study routine and overall > a bit too time consuming. Don’t know how much > longer I can keep it up. I’m clearly out of wack, > hence me typing this post on AF instead of > studying right now. > > > I dumped the chick I was seeing when I decided to > go back to school…ultimately, learning new > challenging stuff and serious dating are like oil > & water. > > Opt out and go for random hook-ups w/LSE babes to > bide time > > *LSE= low self esteem* > > > > > > mc It’s official, this guy’s got to be my long lost twin.

i signed up for the exam on impulse right after i broke up w my ex. Was thinking that i need the distraction to get through some emotion hardship. Plus it’d be good for my career if i pass…but i really need to get serious and work hard though, since i’ve only read about 80 pages so far…

Re: so who lost their gf/bf too lately? Posted by: projectplatnyc (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: September 24, 2008 09:21PM i usually run into girls i meet and say i dont have time for them , and they jump me - and then they are surprised when i really don’t have time for them, as if it was just a pick up line no regrets though --------------------------------------- hahah, best post ever.

December 5 - I hope for your sake you are talking about 80 pages of the Secret Sauce. But I am not exactly on target either so you are not the only one.

December 5th? Isn’t the exam on December 6th?

what?? exam is in dec??!!

hahaha, what a post! dec 6 - 71 days left