Straw poll: How did you get your current job

Title says it all. 1.) Networking, friends, family lined you up. 2.) Recruiter 3.) Sent in application found on the internet, job board, etc. 4.) They responded to an application you posted on a job board 5.) You really wanted the job so you contacted people without their being an advertised job 6.) Other 7.) N/A

1. Craigslist
  1. Craigslist
  1. Small skirt :wink:

picture or it didn’t happen

same here short skirted suit. :wink:

Where do you rank on the scale of attractiveness among KarenC and IheartMath?

3 - company website

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where do you rank on the scale of attractiveness > among KarenC and IheartMath? Haven’t seen any pic of either KarenC or IheartMatch. So pls. girls give link with pics of yourself.

1- Networking/Friend

sherbeer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Where do you rank on the scale of > attractiveness > > among KarenC and IheartMath? > > Haven’t seen any pic of either KarenC or > IheartMatch. > So pls. girls give link with pics of yourself. Yeah girls you heard the lady, let’s see some pics! sherbeer–please tide us over in the meantime with your pics too.

Internship during college - Company website First job out of college - Monster After lay off - Craigslist (temp position) hedge fund gig I’ll start in June - networking, job never saw the company website/monster/etc.

haha if you can find me on facebook you can see!! Good luck on your impossible task…for some reason I’m worried JTLD might actually pull it off though

3 - but it was on my university’s job site.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > haha if you can find me on facebook you can see!! > > Good luck on your impossible task…for > some reason I’m worried JTLD might actually pull > it off though Nice, I see you have some body pics up finally. Good stuff. How about a reverse angle shot now?

3 - my university’s job site.

The body shot isnt up on facebook, its my msn profile pic :wink:

3 - CFA Society of Chicago job board

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The body shot isnt up on facebook, its my msn > profile pic :wink: Well somebody’s body is in your facebook picture album, if that ain’t you then introduce me to your twin sister.