Street Cred

Ocean Mist Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone up in here have any street cred? > > I do. I will start: > > 1. Grew up in the projects > 2. Experienced multiple drive-bys. Lived next to a > drug dealer, etc. etc. > 3. Have experience killing 10,000 other minorities > and disadvantaged people to receive the one chance > given to this demographic to move up the > socio-economic ladder. Thus, I have experience > killin’ it and use this skillset on a daily basis > 4. Bypassed my holmes from SC (South Central) in > staying true to my thug life ways and not selling > my soul to LinkedIn. I would have imagined one of > us doing time before I saw us on LinkedIn. I have > officially declared him as a sell-out and now have > to be deuce times thuggin’ it to compensate for > his slack > 5. On the onset, I might look like a timid nerd. > But fo real’s, I’m hella ghettoesque on the > inside. Refer to #4. > > Your turn. Huh, I thought you said you were of Asian descent.

^Don’t out me bro. Don’t out me. Asians are minorities too, except Asians do not get affirmative action privileges.

Ocean Mist Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^Don’t out me bro. Don’t out me. > > Asians are minorities too, except Asians do not > get affirmative action privileges. So how did you end up in the projects?

^That is the billion dollar question. My guess is, cursed from birth. Nah, I’m somewhat playing. Don’t want to divulge. As Black Swan mentioned, no one cares. :slight_smile: This place is anonymous, but not too anonymous. The Chad knows my info and some people here also know my info so… I have to shut up. I’m this much away (…) from completely stopping posts here and/or only post professionally.

Ocean Mist Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^That is the billion dollar question. > > My guess is, cursed from birth. > > Nah, I’m somewhat playing. Don’t want to divulge. > As Black Swan mentioned, no one cares. :slight_smile: This > place is anonymous, but not too anonymous. The > Chad knows my info and some people here also know > my info so… I have to shut up. > > I’m this much away (…) from completely > stopping posts here and/or only post > professionally. ummm obviously you want to share it so stop this game and tell us…im really interested now. what makes you so special?

This sounds like every convo I’ve ever had with a girl. They open up their uniquely troubled past after playing some insane back and forth game of “I should, but I shouldn’t”. Actually, swap “legs” for “uniquely troubled past” and the sentence still works.

LOL! Ironic how you blasted Muslims for treating women like subhumans in that other thread, and now I see you here… blasting women. Let’s all take Black Swan’s advice and see that each woman has a “unique” past, “Should I? Shouldn’t I?” I think Black Swan should tell the story, since only men can tell the difference between being a bystander versus being in the action. Please enlighten me, a subpar-woman that can not make up my mind. I am also probably a hot blonde that grew up with a privileged background that has a brain size of a pea. … Sorry to break it to you but I’m really a dude… that turned into a woman but then turned back into a dude after Valores’s astute observation.

Street Cred - Used to drive a ricer with tinted windows and 10’ subs (dem 10s, I keep em clean tho) - Worked the graveyard at the gas station - Spent a night in the tank for a driving incident the same night Wu Tang was in town - Wear flat billed hat, smoke newports, and drink OE - Grocery shop at the bodega - F direct deposit, I go to the check cashing store - My balanced meal is fried chicken, mash potatoes, watermelon, and grape drink

Considering limited anonymity of this place not going into some hardcore stuff, just some light stuff, not sure they count: Was abused as a child twice, in a bus Next door killed by gangsters, they made quite some noise, I was a teen Been to jail Have been deported three times from different countries Lived on the station floor two nights as a 15yo teen, made friends with hookers drug-addicts Begged for money in the street Street fights Just yesterday punched a guy in the face in the street Refused showing ID to the police, twice, with some not so nice consequences Drove when badly drunk, even don’t remember details, that was the first time I drove actually

I have survived AF.

Survived 3 riots, a bloody religious riot, a state separatist movement riot, a bloody communist maoist riot. One more state separatist riot at age of 22, but I wasn’t living there, went to travel just before riot, the place looked like waiting to explode. Spent my schooldays in a very shitty town… election booth hijacking, police encounters, extortion killing, police torture, kidnapping, gang wars, burning buses and police vans, murders in busy streets… seen everything there.

As a bystander: When I was 7 i watched a guy falling from the 6th floor and dying in front of me. When i was 5-7yo, I witnessed a murder of a sheep for food. There was a military coup d’état in my country, when I was a child. There was food deficit, when I was a child. There was a 3000% annual inflation when I was a teen. I was next to two terrorist attacks in different countries, on the same route, but consequences for me were just real traffic jam, like 0km per hour. Bernanke, that sounds quite rough, where are you from ?

^ India. It doesn’t happen all around in India, but I happened to be in the places particularly notorious for lawlessness. It didn’t felt that much scary to me in childhood because I was born and raised there with little knowledge of outside world, but now I live in one of the coziest and safest places in country so it does seem little bit scary even to me now! You’re a badass Russian chick yourself, seen the fall and chaos and rise quite consciously!

^ I am not a chick, and definitely not Russian

^ OK, as you wish!

Hahahah - I like how valores more clearly disassociated with the Rooskies as opposed to the hoochies.

Watched an insane accident happen 50 yards in front of me last night. I was on the moto and this SUV just decided to slam into the wall, then spin acorss 3 lanes of traffice and slam into the other wall @ about 80MPH. Not sure if the driver died or not but it was a shitty SUV and I wouldn’t have been surprised given the strength of the impact.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Grew up in the Suburbs of Atlanta. Eventually > moved to Buckhead. > > Went to private high school and college. > > Work in one of the most affluent counties in the > country. > > Sup bitchez. Word

Anyone else having trouble finding a good butler? These shoes aren’t going to tie themselves people.

i stabbed a man in the heart. with a trident.