Stripper AMA

So if not touching, what’s the red line then?

sarcasm

Tacky, I agree, but I guess every place I’ve ever been to is the strip joint, rather than a gentleman’s club. I didn’t make any distinction, and thought a gentleman’s club was more or less the same thing with some wordsmithing to justify higher prices. Of course, part of stripping is the removing of clothes, so presumably people aren’t starting out in a g-string and bra, they just get there eventually (possibly on the way to more).

Now that you have enlightened me as to the difference, I find myself more curious about gentlemen’s clubs. Strip joints bore the heck out of me. I do like burlesque shows (which is a different thing, I know). Perhaps my take on a Gentleman’s club will be different than I had thought.

I *LIKE* the dress. (The model definitely passes muster for me too). This is definitely more of the type of thing that I would respond to.

There’s no such thing as a Gentlemen’s Club in Midland. Just strip joints.

Like Bchad, most of the places I have visited have been strip joints. In fact, I don’t know if I’ve ever been to a “Gentlemen’s Club”.

^^Bchad… you are NYC, right. Take the girlfriend (if she is amused by the idea) to Rick’s. Nice place… I auditioned there but never worked there due to commute. Some of my work friends are top philly burlesque performers. Very cool ladies!

My GF has gone to burlesque with me and enjoyed it, plus has had a Chippendales-type outing with her girlfriends, so we will have to put Rick’s on the list of things to try.

Admittedly, it probably would have been more fun to go with my Russian ex. She’s the sort of person who would buy me a lap-dance and enjoy watching for fun. My current GF would likely enjoy the show in general, but probably would never let another woman touch me as long as she has anything to say about it. :-/

And what finance experience are you currently getting? If none, I suggest you reduce the hours (f…k the silly furniture) and try get any sort of internship, even unpaid. Exams mean nothing w/out experience.

No no no! Not until we can visit!! :wink:

This thread has entered the twilight zone. Unicorns do not exist. The game is to lead the guy on. Actually let him cross the line just before the money stops, this may include an off premises rendezvous. Repeat. No exceptions. For those of you without extensive first hand knowledge, there is far more going on than you imagine. Would you part with your money for a regulation experience? There is nothing innocent about any of these places. BS has already informed you this is not Nardia.

Just a bit of a dramatic exaggeration…Nothing? Passed all three certainly greater than failed level one. This idea started has caution to not view as a golden ticket, but passing all three is definitely worth something. Possibly even more than a Masters from hacksaw U.

My strong hunch is this whole profile is a highly elaborate fake… But you never know

With the combination of the stripping experience? I insist it’s not getting you a full time job in front office. That’s why I am stressing she takes any ANY related internship if she can

The stripper experience IS why she will go straight to the front office, assuming she exists and is hot. Jack your testosterone to around 800 and you’ll understand.

No respectable financial institution will willingly take that kind of headline risk imo

That leaves what percent of the industry? I’m thinking if you and I walk into an investment bank or a strip club, we would see very different pictures. Would be fun to see the world from your perspective for a day though. Don’t you have a hardened immigrant background, or were you always one of the haves?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2icstq/strippers_of_reddit_seriously_how_much_money_do/

KMD do you think these ladies are full of it? how much do you think the average stripper salary comes out to?

Super Sex is not even considered in the top 10 in Montreal. You really need a tour guide the next time you head over here.

Indeed. Test results don’t come out until the 26th. I figure, since I don’t know my next move until then might as well work every day. This way, when I cut back to study or work an under paying internship at least will will be living in style :slight_smile: Meanwhile, since my interests are pointing toward market making, I have been picking up some programing skills with the help of my friend. Wrote my first code for my trading platform the other day… it worked! Also, learning through trial and error with my own trading.

venus theater is where its at

i wasnt that impressed with Montreal but the 2 girl show with bucket of ice was the best i ever seen, the club was kamasutra…oh my (2nd floor booth)