Summary - L2 Links

dude.

PP! this was a bad one. Let’s be little appreciative even though it does not make a big difference in your life but it does for others… By the way, why you are here in this forum waisting your time? you can wait till 2morow. Thanks Dwight, Appreciated buddy!

> LIII link: 67 > LII link: 33 > > Guys who saw the link and thought they would pass: > 11 > Guys who saw the link and thought they would fail: > 1 > > Guys who didnt see the link and thought they would > pass: 2 > Guys who didnt see the link and thought they would > fail: 4 this is interesting… i’m probably included in the 67 already, but add me to the “thought passed, and saw link”… that’s pretty substantial number of people on the LII link now (and of course, people don’t post or don’t even come here would skew #'s)… still surprised by some of the “no link” people.

born2b Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > PP! this was a bad one. Let’s be little > appreciative even though it does not make a big > difference in your life but it does for > others… > > By the way, why you are here in this forum > waisting your time? you can wait till 2morow. > > Thanks Dwight, Appreciated buddy! I am actually waiting for my pitchbook to be printed. I literally have nothing to do for about 2 hours. Maybe I’ll clean my desk.

Dwight, we AF vets appreciate your efforts. It’s hard to take 420 seriously with a lame*** alias and 14 posts.

Lots of emotions on this board rite now Congrats to you if u got the lev3 link and if u didnt try to put it all in perspective n come back 09 Everything else i chalk up to the heat of the moment

Good job Dwight, it made very interesting reading.

ilvino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dwight, we AF vets appreciate your efforts. > > It’s hard to take 420 seriously with a lame*** > alias and 14 posts. I can only wish to be an AF vet with a sweet alias like you… some day.

westbruin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this is interesting… i’m probably included > in the 67 already, but add me to the “thought > passed, and saw link”… that’s > pretty substantial number of people on the LII > link now (and of course, people don’t post or > don’t even come here would skew #'s)… > still surprised by some of the “no link” people. I agree that is a potential flaw in the logic. Most people are reporting that they saw good news. So hopefully it is like you say - that most people who saw something they did not want to are simply saying nothing. This is an understandable position to take, you stand to gain nothing by supporting the argument, and everything by waiting for the real results. We’ve observed high pass rates on AF in the past, because of this reporting bias, so maybe this is the case again. I haven’t seen anyone post a negative indicator that I was convinced would pass which is the main reason I feel strongly that this has substance. We’ll know for sure soon :slight_smile:

phuc, can we be phriendly? all this hostility is no phun.

a lot of frayed nerves these last couple of hours

I am one of those who have seen the check mark fade away and didnt see the link. Have accepted my fate like bannisja my 2 cents though During the last weekend we have criticised CFAI and cursed life like anything; but i think it is the best thing that could happen to me given that i have “failed”. Not to say that CFAI should be praised for the masterstroke, but it turned out well for the ones who failed. It has given me time to digest the result during the weekend; smothened the jolt while also contemplating the future course of action and let me tell my collegues exactly what i expect from the results tomorrow. (All this is true only if what we are hypothesizing is true.) btw: taking into account the latest numbers as per my calculations are as follows: LIII link: 72 LII link: 35 Guys who saw the link and thought they would pass: 15 Guys who saw the link and thought they would fail: 1 Guys who didnt see the link and thought they would pass: 4 Guys who didnt see the link and thought they would fail: 6

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > phuc, can we be phriendly? all this hostility is > no phun. Absolutely. People just need to calm down and wait for the results tomorrow. I wasn’t trying to single out Dwight, but he took the time and effort to go through analysis that is just completely asinine. I probably came off wrong and then got defensive. I just wish people would be rational, but I guess it isn’t really possible.

I am sorry, but having limited IT knowledge, don’t you think CFAI would put website improvements on a test server first. That way things like this don’t happen? Maybe I am just upset because I didn’t check anaylstforum this weekend because I was busy gardening. Damn you clay soil!

I don’t see any links to the Level 2 link or Level 3 link. What does that mean?

have been really free it seems but the detail of the ids who have seen the link and who havent is as follows. would be interesting to see the results tomorrow. Saw Link AFJunkie999 Aimee also Bankin’ bhaiyyu black swan Blkmoon brentwu buddha Budfox427 Busprof cfa b’more CFA France cfa87 CFA-CT cfadevil06 cfasf1 chadtrap confusedbycfa dirtydirty doworkson Dsylexic Dwight FRM2cfa fxl has hksteven Ilvino Infinitemav jasonindc jmh530 joe candidate jonny rev jpm351 kabhii keat1979 kg34 kupo LICandidate Locfa Longoncfa Macroguy marek_wwa mark@dirtbags Mark4124 Mcleod81 Mister Fridge monki Motoloco mumukada mwvt9 nanirina netjade nosurrender Oagra perovic18 redraider2002 Robb rwk sbugrad89 skin629 sloiuscar Smarshy tanh titi26 tkchunk vanz1212 Wanderingcfa westbruin wyantjs wzupdok YeahYeah No link abhi17277 airstab babbott2 bannisja bos_it_guy bradleyz cfaboston28 danhop21 devsathe dinesh.sundrani dotslash eddieblue edmundlord eljefe enchantingrose eros519 flyingcfa GMofDen green8 greenspan iim_cfa jalmy8 jaspreet jca kumar_cfa Latincfa lola man@hk mdecav melmos moregreat orangeyt pimpineasy sabdullah1979 tyrisclean

Means its too late the CFAI caught wind of it n closed the curtains

I think this thread is worthwhile b/c it will provide an easy way to see how everything turned out tomorrow, so you can test if the link had any predictive power or not.

I for one did not check the weekend as well. Having failed last year, the thought of going through the same emtion turmoil is just too much for me to take. This time, I am just waiting for CFAI to kindly send me the email to tell me it is ready and waiting for me to find out my fate. Good luck to everyone and all the very best for tomorrow.

I also see the LIII link yesterday noon time, but in the evening, it disappeared just as it happened to other folkds.