Super Bowl XLVIII discussion

Wow. I see this game as a pick’em.

seahawks here.

I’m rooting for the broncos because I have money on them.

I see the odds at Denver -2 at most places. I’m still expecting it to come in, especially if the weather forecast gets worse.

Go Hawks.

I’m not a fan of either side, but I’ll take the Seahawks.

Denver cuz Richard Sherman…clown.

As previously stated, I’m rooting against Pete Carroll. I also saw that one of the Denver players is from Paterson, NJ and plans to walk home if they win, I’d like to see that.

Paterson…little Peru…gotta love the food but so ghetto.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/01/30/super-bowl-prostitution-ring-cocaine-bust-arrest Sfw

Rooting for the binghawks. Everyone saying they’re not because Sherman is a clown. Same types that hate on Kanye. Nothing wrong with being passionate.

I want to see Manning to D. Thomas for 80yds as the first offensive play of the game.

The key for Denver is to make Lynch a non factor by scoring early and often.

Faker than wrestling…

Well, Lynch was a non-factor…

???

Train wreck from the opening play.

greatest choker of all time

Broncos were absolutely pathetic. I believe almost all the ESPN analysts had bet Broncos winning too.

It looked like a team that wasn’t prepared to play tonight. A total team collapse (offense, defense, special teams).

I feel bad for the Bronco cheerleaders to have to witness that in public.

youre partly correct. The broncos did score on the first play.

Is that early enough?

Manning was basically warming the bench for most of the 1st quarter.

I turned it off to do something else after watching seahawks score another TD 20 seconds into the 3rd quarter. the game was pretty much over 22 - 0, and then it became 28 - 0