Suppose you're about to be executed.. what will you pick for your last meal?

Prepared ayahuasca beverage.

My ex-wife’s cat.

1 Like

I wonder if there is a limit on quantity of food that you can order. I could maybe try to eat some much that I get a seizure or some medical condition, bursted stomach etc. Or maybe order something that you know to be allergic to. And then the execution would need to be postponed. Life hack 101!

By cat, do you mean “feline domesticated house pet”? Or are you referring to something else?

The price limit for last meals on death row in Florida is $40. So you could prob get a couple of two can dine’s at Wendy’s. If it were me I’d go with the big bacon classic and a baconator.

That’s pretty cheap. An execution costs quite a bit of money. I would think they could bump up the $ limit on the last meal too!

Country fried steak with white gravy, mashed red potatoes with brown gravy, and fried okra. Mmmmm. Definitely gonna be a mess in my pants for the staff to clean up

If you really wanted to up the post-mortem ante, you would chase this with a liter of Clenpiq, for good measure…

Petty dude! Die with dignity and class with caviar and truffles.

I definitely think you and I could be friends in real life.

Tell me—your button down shirts—are they long- or short-sleeved?

1 Like

I have both, but only because the former is part of my work dress code.

i want my dookie to shine. baby

Any electroplated material tends to come out very shiny, mijo!!! :wink: :cloud_with_lightning: :poop: