TAKE THAT CFAI!!!

Good God. You are Chuck Norris.

What are you doing up so early Smarshy, wet your bed??

You know, going by all your previous posts, I was still considering starting a thread like “McLeod: Khabii of Level III, 2009”… (97%? You gotta scream) Hey, remember the part where the highest score ups the passing score? Hey, easy man…

Congrats Mcleod, hats off to you…

Hey Mcleod, Good going. An achievement that must be celebrated How about you buy us AF members, a round of drinks, post-exam? :slight_smile: You can buy us another round when the results are out in Aug …

Maybe an effective test taking strategy would be to have someone make you very angry right before the exam. Or why not bring your sample 2 score to the exam and view it before stepping into room? :wink: Also, I like what you said about recalcing the answer to get it right on the button. The word closest is of in itself a distractor. Never go with closest, always exact and I always calc all of my currency problems to 8 decimals.

mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What are you doing up so early Smarshy, wet your > bed?? Its like you can see me… The granite people will be here at 7am to install my new kitchen countertops, if you must know.

McLeod, If, on the actual exam, you are in the zone and you are sure you are just nailing every question, I humbly ask you to take a dive and throw a couple questions. No need for someone to get a 97% and end up raising the MPS 5 points so that poor halfwits like me get left out in the cold.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mcpass Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > What are you doing up so early Smarshy, wet > your > > bed?? > > > Its like you can see me… > > The granite people will be here at 7am to install > my new kitchen countertops, if you must know. Is that one of those things where they eventually won’t be there until late in the afternoon?

mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Smarshy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > mcpass Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > What are you doing up so early Smarshy, wet > > your > > > bed?? > > > > > > Its like you can see me… > > > > The granite people will be here at 7am to > install > > my new kitchen countertops, if you must know. > > > Is that one of those things where they eventually > won’t be there until late in the afternoon? If I’m lucky. So that happens in the Netherlands too?

Started waking up based on Saturday’s scheduled. I think this is the first time I’ve ever made it to the office by 6:30.

Well you’re probably lucky because you’ll be the first address in their schedule. Last time some guy had to do a quick check-up in my house, he was in for only five minutes yet he insisted on a cup of coffee. That made me understand why they’re always late. Anyway, it beats doing stuff myself because that would result in a fragile living environment. Back to performance attribution…

That is truly amazing. In fact, I would consider that an amazing score even if the sample was taken open book. Way to go!

McLeod congrats. Keep it up.

Awesome McLeod. Unreal.

Dude you beat me by one q. Got 93 last nightbut 76 on 2 so I guess we are even. Got lucky on the covariance one though.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks all. I woke my family up with my war cry > after finishing that sucker. > > > BTW, definitely not a chic… you go girl.

ng30 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude you beat me by one q. Got 93 last nightbut 76 > on 2 so I guess we are even. Got lucky on the > covariance one though. Maybe a trend (not to take away from the achievement of these great scores, but I’m thinking Sample 3 might be good one to finish up with strong).

well, we now know which score they will be taking 70% of to get them MPS. Too bad it is going to be a high one. Nice work McLeod

You are definitely correct on that one. I definitely don’t attribute my score to any superior ability or knowledge. Definitely take it as a $40 confidence booster.