The final countdown... i feel sick

Hey there I guess this is it. I haven’t looked or speculated on the level 3 link (as I saw the post late). This is it now… I hope you are all feeling ok…best of luck… just keep positive … How many hours left?

We all feel sick. Some of us have been feeling sick since Saturday.

109*24+90=4776 hours to me.

I havent really thought much about the results until this morning when I saw the link-thread. Damnit!! Now I’m at work and can stop thinking about it. Anyway, I am 90% certain that I’ll fail this one. Now that I’m totally prepared to see the “Failed” and I have already told my boss and family about it, I’m probably less nervous than many of you guys

I hear you guys i felt exactly that before level 1 exams were out. i was so scared i did not even check my results i first tried to register and when the link took me to level II, i had some courage to check. i wish ypu all the best!

I had a dream today that I fell down from my house balcony. I fell down. Guess this is what I’ll see tomorrow. P.S I had no tick.

I applied for a job in Johannesburg a couple of weeks ago, and quite frankly I had totally forgotten about it, but last night I dreamt that the company had mailed me an airline ticket to travel from the US (where I am based) to the interview location in Capetown… the weird thing is that there was no letter or note, just a ticket.

How do you interpret it?

Well, it’s hard to say. This is what some online dictionary had to offer “To see a ticket in your dream, signifies the start of a new endeavor. You have decided on your path and goals in life. Consider also the type of ticket. A bus or train ticket symbolizes the price you pay to get ahead in life.” … I don’t feel too confident (never did by the way), but given it’s multiple choice, u can never really say.

Fall “If the fall greatly frightens you then will you under go a major struggle in life”. Bullshit but Im scared.

Whatever - it is what it is I guess! Although I just don’t understand why the CFAI makes us go thru this extremely long wait…it’s painful to say the least.

^ Not ot be rude, but is your screen name accurate?

Extremely accurate buddha! and one at a time too.

MotherOf3@28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I applied for a job in Johannesburg a couple of > weeks ago, and quite frankly I had totally > forgotten about it, but last night I dreamt that > the company had mailed me an airline ticket to > travel from the US (where I am based) to the > interview location in Capetown… the > weird thing is that there was no letter or note, > just a ticket. Are you serious about moving to Johannesburg? I believe you can find better job placement in the US than out there… in terms of compensation as well as general conditions

…am a geologist with special interest in equity analysis for mining sector, am happy to go where ever to get my feet in the door, and then hopefully move back to the US later after I gain some experience. Plus daycare for 3 kids is expensive here in US - life is a little bit more relaxed in AFRICA!

ok then i see best of good luck!

MotherOf3@28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Plus daycare for 3 kids is > expensive here in US - life is a little bit more > relaxed in AFRICA! Careful though. Don’t let anyone adopt them.

Mother of 3 @ 28, I have been trying to find someone in geology, but with no success. I was wondering if I can have your email address because I just had a few questions for a relative who is a PhD in Geology. It would be great if you can send me your email id. Thanks! And good luck for LII, I am quite hopeful about tomorrow!

>>>Careful though. Don’t let anyone adopt them. also- Oh Nooooooooooooo - nobody is gonna take my bundle of joy from me! Their mine till death do us part!!! Good Luck tomorrow if u also awaitin’ ur level 2 results. >>>Mother of 3 @ 28, I have been trying to find someone in geology, but with no success. I was wondering if I can have your email address because I just had a few questions for a relative who is a PhD in Geology. It would be great if you can send me your email id. maulik6- i’m just a bachelors level person; don’t know what I could tell a PhD that they don’t know already! CFA Level 1 & 2 maybe? Good Luck to u too tomorrow if u awaitin’ ur level 2 results. u can write me at anotida2 at yahoo.com

motherof3, a word of caution about moving to south africa. i have a neighbor who until a couple of years ago, lived in south africa all his life. he tells me that crimes are so bad there that it would make south chicago look like mayberry. so please do good research before you go