The luis guys thread

CHAD, what happened to the thread on here from him???

Wait, do we actually know it was the same guy? I thought someone was just making a joke by comparing the two people. But if it is him, wow… that would be the best thing ever.

It has to be the same. It’s funnier that way. Yeah Chad, we demand to know about the original thread.

oh yea. check this out. google cache digging back up his thread! http://bit.ly/9P5wDl *edit* dang that link address was too long. I shortened it

Yes, it really was him… you look at the website and you compare it to how he described himself… it lines up almost 1 for 1.

Mind blown!

we had the man himself posting here! wow. too bad the thread was killed off. i bet he would have surpassed qqqbee’s thread.

His AF handle is still active, so who knows, maybe he’ll show up soon.

Why would he do this to himself? He worked so hard …

Maybe someone should start a thread called “Derivative Trader wanted in London, no exp needed. Candidates must be good looking and own 1980s Porsche”. That might bait him to come back.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe someone should start a thread called > “Global BAII Plus Motivational Speaker Symposium” > That might bait him to come back. fixed your post

y’all haters are just jealous of his IQ, obvious

Holy Fuvk!!

I am so sorry for being a smart a$$ and dissin you, Luis. Please come back!!! This is so so F X X K!

Mobius Striptease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > y’all haters are just jealous of his IQ, obvious no, i’m jealous of his age, looks and mobility. i’m pretty sure he’ll be fine long term - this is just gold right now, though

Vaynor never recovered… This guy is done… he’s gonna goto IT

I wonder what Vayner is up to. anyone know where he is now?

http://www.alexvayner.com/ I like the subtab on “Ideas.”

Vayner got a job as a tennis coach. Vayner’s serve was nasty. He is working with Roger Federer on his serve and forehand.

Hmm, according to his business web site, he has 12 people working for him: “12 full time professionals and several contractors”.