The luis guys thread

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://www.alexvayner.com/ > > I like the subtab on “Ideas.” i don’t get why there isn’t any ‘impossible is nothing’ kitsch on the products tab. i’d be a buyer. coworkers would be receivers.

somehow I doubt that’s his website Reverse Whois: “Ultimate Success Systems LLC” owns about 58 other domains (mr.vayner@gmail.com) is associated with about 67 domains Domain name: alexvayner.com Registrant Contact: Ultimate Success Systems LLC Aleksey Vayner (mr.vayner@gmail.com) Fax: 66-22 Fleet Street #5F Forest Hills, S 11375 US Administrative Contact: Ultimate Success Systems LLC Vayner (mr.vayner@gmail.com) +1.6469122649 Fax: +1.5555555555 66-22 Fleet Street #5F Forest Hills, S 11375 US Links: 36 (Internal: 30, Outbound: 6) Related Sites: ivygateblog.com

CHAD, we demand satisfaction, why was it killed off??

The post was removed for privacy reasons. http://www.analystforum.com/rules.shtml

Ok. But the dudes info was all out tehre on the internet, if you make a website about yourself and put it up on the internet, it becomes public information. Either way, I thank the guy for drawing my attention to that vintage porsche. I honestly relaly like the poo brown color of it.

iteracom Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > somehow I doubt that’s his website > > > Reverse Whois: “Ultimate Success Systems LLC” owns > about 58 other domains > (mr.vayner@gmail.com) is associated with about 67 > domains > > > Domain name: alexvayner.com > > Registrant Contact: > Ultimate Success Systems LLC > Aleksey Vayner (mr.vayner@gmail.com) > > Fax: > 66-22 > Fleet Street #5F > Forest Hills, S 11375 > US > > Administrative Contact: > Ultimate Success Systems LLC > Vayner (mr.vayner@gmail.com) > +1.6469122649 > Fax: +1.5555555555 > 66-22 > Fleet Street #5F > Forest Hills, S 11375 > US > > Links: 36 (Internal: 30, Outbound: 6) > Related Sites: ivygateblog.com What is this 4chan?!?!?

Wow. Can’t believe Chad actually replied.

I think he just wanted to reiterate that it’s uncool to link someone’s AF handle with their real-life identity unless they themselves choose to reveal it (and reveal it here).

whoa. the guy revamped his website. http://luiscaselles.com/ no more pics, no more one liners, all gone. He still kept the “motivational speaker from age 18” though…

“Being in my last year of Business School education, I have a great opportunity to achieve my goal: to become an Investment Banker.” Gotta love this objective… Also, from his Leadership and Extracurricular: “Founding member and developer of “Get into Real Business”, Taipei (Taiwan), Sep 2009 – Oct 2010” I’m speculating that he’s been in contact with QQQBEE…

The website before was actually great design and looked really good. If unfortunately for the poor young lad he cant get into finance now, he could certainly have some sort of career in IT I’d imagine. Either way, I wish him all the best, a lot of 21 year olds have done a lot more stupider things than just post a website about themselves with a few douche photos, I know I have.

I wouldn’t be to impressed with the website just yet… a huge number of web hosting companies all have custom templates, and his site looks like one I’ve seen many times. I did web design as a hobby for years, and just recently looked at hosts. I think he killed it because the presentation was far too arrogant. When hiring a junior banker, I look for determined, self starter & willing to go beyond, yet humble enough to be quiet, listen, absorb advice without talking back. Asking questions great, but he’s so blinded by his own greatness, he wouldn’t listen to any of the advice people gave him. Saying how ‘he had the best CV he’s ever seen’ shows an illusioned status-hungry kid who thinks he knows it all. I don’t know anyone who wants to work with that. Some items on the CV also raises huge red flags.

Yes, the credentials looked good, just way overdone. And the site was nicely done as a website, but the “I’m the awesomest dude ever” attitude was just off-putting. There’s a line between confident and arrogant, and this guy was so far over it that it was comical.

Lolllll holy sh*ytt. Oh god this world is too small. Now what if I tell u that I studied with this guy 3 years ?

^Dont leave us hanging, tell us more?

^ yes I agree. tell us more. And what’s the guy up to today? did he land something? or did he enter the entertainment business?

supersunny138 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lolllll holy sh*ytt. Oh god this world is too > small. Now what if I tell u that I studied with > this guy 3 years ? Get busy talkin or get busy dyin.

We studied the same program at our school. That was BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration) and specialized in finance. I was one year senior to him. Thy guy was smart, ambitious and scored good in all courses. After bachelor he left to Netherlands to take a masters and he is studying for level II CFA, I think… I am impressed by his marketing techniques… Dont ask me more now :stuck_out_tongue: