The offical turd prediction scorecard thread

^see now that’s just out of bounds. maybe it’s because you’re foreign and it’s hard for you to understand where the line is. i know you want to come across as one of the bros on here, but this misses badly. if you said this to me in person i’d plant you bro.

Easy there internet tough guy. Let’s keep this thread focused on the topic at hand, no need to start making threats.

You hate me so much cause my skin is brown , just like the gardener.This is also why you neglected my nice selfie in the body aesthetics thread you created . Also I’m Canadian was if you didn’t know. Be more polite, I’m just stating the facts, I have not disrespected you or anyone.

I really didn’t forsee alcoholic poet as the next entry into the atush timeline. Chalk that up as a 0/1 for me. Doesn’t feel good.

Sorry my brother. I have been drinking after work heavily and don’t think clearly. What I said was out of line .

I am sorry.

I like love and peace.

I changed my rude comment .

Assange still in london, trying to get diplomatic immunity from england, and turned down for moving to australia

Verdict: false

1/14

His prediction: the “shit hole” comment will be proven wrong. I’ll put a one week timer on this, so Jan. 19.

Well, that was fast. Dick Durbin was at the meeting and just stated that trump said the things. So it seems the claim that the things werent said won’t be proven false.

Verdict: cw incorrect

1/15

you’re good at figuring things out. just kidding. you’re bad at it.

sumner redstone? is he a predator?

that hurts cw, coming from a guy with a batting 1-15

Yeah, to be fair Turd forecast Trump would win (with that mega thread) before the vast majority of us had any clue. So you gotta at least give one him one huuuge point.

May 17, 2017 - Turd predicts that disclosure of the US government’s knowledge of historical contact with UFOs/ETIs would commence shortly.

https://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91358768

Verdict: CORRECT

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

This is just the beginning.

lol there’s been no disclosure of any contact with ETIs. Why are you so stupid?

damn turd 1/16

turd: hawaii was ICBM…

Not really a prediction

I predicted Turds wife Milking things a while ago. Turned out to be true.

i thought hes making butter