The offical turd prediction scorecard thread

The milk is very local. That’s why he feeds her greens.

The truth always seems to get suppressed.

I’ll interpret the predictions this way:

1. qanon is revealed to be Julian Assange

2. Julian assange is revealed to be releasing legitimate information via the “qanon” account on 4chan

3. Julian assange is revealed to have been aware of the hawaiian Jan 13 missile alert in Dec. 2017

4. Julian assange is revealed to have been signaling that it would occur via a chess match

Looking forward to seeing some strong evidence about each of these, cw. I’ll give these each one month. I think at least 2 has been disproven already but we can see if anything else turns up. I doubt it. And we’d need some legitimate proof of each of these. No blogspot posts, no 4chan.

Get used to this birdman. another win for turd, on a roll. it takes time for the sleeping masses to understand how everything is playing out. i’ve given you all advanced notice but most of you refuse to take it. take it or leave it, it’s happening. Everything I’ve said is happening. nothing is stopping it. it’s happening.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-senator-gross-misrepresentation-of-trumps-remarks/ar-AAuFzwx?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

lol I dont think you know what it means for something to be “proven.” If something is said by a reputable source, like the democrat senator, and then there are others who say the opposite, and there isn’t any concrete evidence either way, then neither side is proven. Especially when there’s a vested interest in the republican saying it didn’t happen. You need to learn what it means for something to be proven and true. Think “true beyond a reasonable doubt,” though tbh I don’t think you may necessarily have the ability to reasonable understand events that you read about. Your confirmation bias is going into overload here, you may wanna look into that. You keep taking seriously baseless and retarded points of view.

Verdict unchanged, record 1-15. Keep on trying though, if there’s legitimate, verified proof (remember, beyond a reasonable doubt) of any of your predictions/claims in the future, then they will be noted.

lol turd still with 1 win

keep grasping birdman. Makes you appear in tune w reality.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/sen-cotton-says-trumps-words-sentiments-on-immigration-were-misrepresented/?__twitter_impression=true

Shut up turd.Go eat grass

UFOs going mainstream, Tucker spending significant time on it. ANOTHER win for Turd

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wOBKBgxGLw&feature=youtu.be]

Uh, not really. A lot of people thought Trump would win. Hell, even Lame Stream Media predicted a 30%+ chance of victory for Trump.

This is a conglomeration of several cw posts so there isnt any one, I’m also assigning a one week timeline because its being heavily featured in the news and well probably have resolution or itll just be intractable and his theory wont be provable one way or the other thus making the point moot.

CW prediction: Within one week, the memo Nunes referred to will be released or leaked or otherwise information about its conclusions will be released, and they will implicate Obama as having ordered wiretapping of the trump campaign headquarters in nyc during the election.

^man you’re really into this. get a hobby bro.

I’m closing the shithole one early because lindsay graham, the republican, still hasnt denied that trump said it. So there were 6 people in the room, durbin said trump said it, graham said the quote was basically correct and wont deny that it was said, implying that he just wants to not say it so he doesnt hurt his relationship with the president. Regardless of whether or not one side is proven is irrelevant, the assertion that itll be proven false is thus thrown out.

Verdict: cw incorrect.

1-17

Rent free folks. Rent free.

lol 1-17, 6%

Lol you’re so mad at being called out on how stupid the things you say are/turn out to be

In the spirit of encouraging Turd to contain himself, I’m locking this thread. See my other thread for further explanation.