The Tube Finally Arrived

OOOh, Lucky Guys, i wish to get that charter like you,

plyon Yep, I could take it to some “map” shop and get it done… Dunno, why people are excited about the BIG size of certificate and need to hang it on the wall…aren’t you guys happy with three small letters attached to your name.?? I have my MBA and other degrees in neat folders, which can be carried, stored and “scanned” easily…I feel it is very awkward if someone is displaying their educational certificates in their offices/desks.to prove they have actually earned it…don’t you? To me, it sounds like a Doctor keeping his masters and PhD deegrees hanging on walls… I better get out of that office ASAP, no?:slight_smile: and this is response from CFAI on soft copy mail ( feel like they are still living in 1960s when they started this program)… does not maintain electronic copies … ** Thank you for your email and I am happy to learn that your charter has arrived. Unfortunately, CFA Institute does not maintain electronic copies of the awarded CFA charters. At any time, if you need written verification of your charter status, you may request a letter of confirmation. Again, congratulations and thank you for your continued interest in CFA Institute. Best wishes to you for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, ** plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > rajiv75 Wrote: > > > > > I have also asked them to send me a pdf/scanned > > copy, as I could not scan it, even at A3 > size… > > let’s see if they respond anything interesting, > > other than normal clerical b**s*** > > > > C’mon… you couldn’t take it to your local copy > shop and pay for a scan yourself? This is what I > will probably do so I can hang one of reasonable > size in my home office (nowhere to post it on the > trading desk at work).

FastEd. Good taste. Might have to steal your idea about a red mat to match the seal color… and the blood lost over the past few years!

crablegs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FastEd. Good taste. Might have to steal your idea > about a red mat to match the seal color… and the > blood lost over the past few years! When I brought it into the office, it got a lot of “wow” factor. Good luck!

Congrats guys! I got 2 charters as well… and both are still sitting in tubes in my home office.

Four years after registering for L1, my tube just arrived today. Closure at last. Congratulations to the other new charterholders and good luck to you LIII candidates, you’re almost there.