The weekend washup...

Nupps you get laid?

^^straight to the point, gotta love the BO

He always get laid.

I’ll have to write about it from home… And to clarify, I went about 2.5 weeks until friday night.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He always get laid. Yeah, it’s just a question of whether or not the girl is physically present at the time.

What about you spspospsosopsosopispoisopispsipospsipsisipsiosiopsiopxopsiopsiopsiopsiopsiopssiopsiop? You dip the ole’ wick?

So, this Friday I made plans with the Asian (not particularly attractive in the face, great bewbies for an Asian though). She said she was going to come through around 10pm then we would head to the club. Well, 1030 rolls around and I get a call; “hey so sorry, I am late” “It’s ok, im kind of drunk though, so you’re going to have to catch up” “hahaha ok”

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Still fun though. > > She called me Sunday and did the “What are we?” > routine. > Fuck buddies?

Excellent work nupps. Unfortunately No wetting of the ol’ wik for me! Went out sat night, was this belgian girl there who is a friends colleague. Quite a tight little package, but for reasons too complicated to explain here (due to some other people there) couldnt take the plunge unfortunately, as she was definitely into me, looking at me all the time with her big seductive eyes, trying to talk and dancing up on me etc. I really think the old ignore a little and play hard to get seems to work, but I guess depends on the bird. Another quick thing, based on your last question about what to dow hen you’re getting the ‘good old gym stare’ from a bird. Happened last night and I didnt know what to do! Nice looking girl was staring a lot. Then I move onto the bench press, and she comes over to use some weird calf machine that is right infront of it that I think girls hardly ever use, and so Im pretty sure she did it probably because she wanted to get my attention and start talking. But I just didnt know what to say or do. I freaked out!!! What was the conclusion with what to do with the ‘good old gym stare’? I wish there was a way to make them break the ice! Also being in scandinavia, the girls may be a bit shy to start the initial convo

Yeah, I hear American guys are successful in Scandinavia because they’re so blindly gregarious. As for the Asian; I texted her last night becuase on Sunday I told her I need to get off the phone to focus for work tomorrow (aka: I wanted to watch the videos in the Youtube thread) and I told her I’d call her Monday. So last night I shoot her a text saying “super busy with work blah blah…” She write back: “I really don’t think this will work on an emotional level, if you ever need anything don’t hesitate to call me, but we should be in regular contact.” I was so happy, I guess you can call that “extend and pretend” for one night stands.

[original post removed]

That’s why I’m proud to be Nupps’ friend. At 95lb I bet she won’t walk straight for a week.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my eye. > > > Did you get the duct tape out??? No, didn’t use any inanimate objects. I did somethings I’ve never done before and will probably never do again. Like I said, it got pretty dark. Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That’s why I’m proud to be Nupps’ friend. At 95lb > I bet she won’t walk straight for a week. My hearing is gradually coming back. She was what we might call a schcreamuh

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Another quick thing, based on your last question > about what to dow hen you’re getting the ‘good old > gym stare’ from a bird. Happened last night and I > didnt know what to do! Nice looking girl was > staring a lot. Then I move onto the bench press, > and she comes over to use some weird calf machine > that is right infront of it that I think girls > hardly ever use, and so Im pretty sure she did it > probably because she wanted to get my attention > and start talking. But I just didnt know what to > say or do. I freaked out!!! The important part is to not hesitate – what you say is much less important than how you say it (let’s be honest, most girls are dumb as a box of rocks and won’t appreciate a truly witty comment anyway). If you are still hung up on specific things to say, one line that has worked for me repeatedly is to make eye contact with the girl, smirk, and then say “Are you stalking me?” You have to say it playfully or it’s weird, but if you execute it right, you’re almost guaranteed to get a laugh – she will get probably get all “fake defensive” in the way that girls always do when you call them out (they love being called out). If you can make a girl laugh when you first meet her, it’s all down hill from there. Girls don’t really approach unless they are unusually bold (10% or less in my experience), but they will put themselves out there in a way that invites you to approach (working out near you, eye f*cking you, asking you a random question that they could have asked anyone else just as easily, etc.). If you do nothing, you fail.

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > transferpricingCFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Another quick thing, based on your last > question > > about what to dow hen you’re getting the ‘good > old > > gym stare’ from a bird. Happened last night and > I > > didnt know what to do! Nice looking girl was > > staring a lot. Then I move onto the bench > press, > > and she comes over to use some weird calf > machine > > that is right infront of it that I think girls > > hardly ever use, and so Im pretty sure she did > it > > probably because she wanted to get my attention > > and start talking. But I just didnt know what > to > > say or do. I freaked out!!! > > The important part is to not hesitate – what you > say is much less important than how you say it > (let’s be honest, most girls are dumb as a box of > rocks and won’t appreciate a truly witty comment > anyway). If you are still hung up on specific > things to say, one line that has worked for me > repeatedly is to make eye contact with the girl, > smirk, and then say “Are you stalking me?” You > have to say it playfully or it’s weird, but if you > execute it right, you’re almost guaranteed to get > a laugh – she will get probably get all “fake > defensive” in the way that girls always do when > you call them out (they love being called out). If > you can make a girl laugh when you first meet her, > it’s all down hill from there. > > Girls don’t really approach unless they are > unusually bold (10% or less in my experience), but > they will put themselves out there in a way that > invites you to approach (working out near you, eye > f*cking you, asking you a random question that > they could have asked anyone else just as easily, > etc.). If you do nothing, you fail. Boom. Sopisopsopsisspospsopsosop make this move and report back to the fans here on AF rooting for a w.

Haha, thanks for the advice, if I see her in there again and she hasnt decided I’m a cowardly little boy, will make the move. Problem is, not being a native english speaker, she may not get first off a comment like ‘are you stalking me?’ Plus it feels a bit arrogant to say something like that. But will roll with it…

There is definitely a time horizon past which you can no longer talk to the girl that eyes you up. Afterwards it’s jsut awkward. Thankfully, awkward is where I perform the best.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Haha, thanks for the advice, if I see her in there > again and she hasnt decided I’m a cowardly little > boy, will make the move. > > Problem is, not being a native english speaker, > she may not get first off a comment like ‘are you > stalking me?’ > > Plus it feels a bit arrogant to say something like > that. But will roll with it… You don’t have to hit her with that line. Just have something in mind so that you make the move and then make your brain be nimble and confident like a jungle cat. Worst case scenario? You still get to eye-f her at the gym but at least you know you took a swing. All easy to say but tough to do, although it gets easier to do with repetition (at least that’s how I felt before I was sidelined from the game due to an injury to my ring finger requiring a golden cast that costs half to remove).

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Plus it feels a bit arrogant to say something like > that. But will roll with it… That’s where the magic happens. You don’t want the delivery to be overly arrogant, just a hint of arrogance mixed with playfulness. Everyone has a different style. Personally, I roll with “jackas$” game as I call it and it works for me. There are other styles that work, but “nice and polite guy who never makes a move” is not one of them. I used that line a few months ago on my yoga instructor and it worked like a charm. I went to the same class two days in a row – we talked the first day, and on the second day she approached me again, so I dropped the “are you stalking me?” bomb with a smirk, which was funny because she was teaching the class (of course she was going to be there). Got the bang.

Earlier in my career I relocated a lot and was still bound by the normal rules of social behavior, but once I knew I was leaving the country/city just started to hit on every chick just to rate myself—like “I’ll probably never come back here so what the hell”. Surprisingly average dudes like me have way higher batting pct than expected. It seems once you’re over the fear of being rejected you’re set.