The weekend washup...

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Earlier in my career I relocated a lot and was > still bound by the normal rules of social > behavior, but once I knew I was leaving the > country/city just started to hit on every chick > just to rate myself—like “I’ll probably never come > back here so what the hell”. Surprisingly average > dudes like me have way higher batting pct than > expected. It seems once you’re over the fear of > being rejected you’re set. This is the truf.

Agree 100%. It’s all counter-intuitive…the less you worry about rejection, the less likely it is to happen. Remember - you are the prize, not her. So make her chase you.

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Agree 100%. It’s all counter-intuitive…the less > you worry about rejection, the less likely it is > to happen. Remember - you are the prize, not her. > So make her chase you. In fact, you could even take that a step further and reject her first. Obviously, you do not want to crush her soul, but playfully rejecting a girl usually causes they to chase you harder. Example of a line I used recently (after brief conversation): Girl: “Are you single?” Me: “Depends on who is asking” Girl: “I’m asking” Me: “In that case, I’m married with eight children” She was like, OH SNAP! and then wouldn’t leave me alone. It works. Believe it.

^ I like your style

Yeah, that’s a good line. Ah, to be single. Nice Friday AM. Where did you meet that azn? I mean, she seemed pretty down right from the get go. How did you get to the point of inviting her over to your place 1:1?

can’t believe i missed this thread, tell us where you met the assian

Hmmm. Seems to be a common thing. One girl I slept with recently asked if I had any fantasies that I wanted to play out but never did and when I turned the question on her she said “Oh, I don’t know. Maybe to be held down a little”. Yeah, I’m not sure how you hold someone down “a little”. In this situation, you just say the safeword is “bondage” and proceed.

I met the AZN last weekend at the same club on the elevator to the lobby (it’s on the 50th floor of a hotel). Got her digits on the elevator, got a smooch in the lobby got her negliees the next weekend.

nice work

She was in so-so

Yep, I agree with bromion again. Need to be cocky in a funny way, and reject her playfully. I work in SoHo, so I always see these wanna-be fashionistas/actresses running around. There’s a make up school in the same building where I work, so a girl walks in and the convo began with: ME: Going to the makeup school? HER: Yeah. ME: If I come to you, will you make me pretty? HER: No, I’m a model. I’m going to get my makeup done here. ME: Like a hand model? She was cute, but way too into herself. I get turned off by these types. BTW - the “will you make me pretty” line has worked wonders for these chicks…I’m actually thinking to go there to get something done. Easy way to meet some girls, and you’re always going to strike up a conversation with them (how many guys go in looking to get some makeup done, and it shows confidence)? Another chick from the school yesterday told me I don’t need to go, and that she actually does prosthetics (fake noses, wrinkles, etc.) So I asked if she’d make me uglier, ended up getting her number…the observation I take away from all of this is - it doesn’t matter what you say to a girl, as soon as she opens her mouth she is inviting you to converse, so as long as you’re confident and don’t give a sh*t (you are the prize), you’re sure to be in.

I used the “Are you stalking me?” line last night on a test subject. She was walking the same direction from the gym with me, I see her every night, not particulary interested in her. “Are you stalking me?” “WHAT!? NO! Are you stalking meeeee?” silence… “So, do you live in one of these buildings?” “Yeah just moved down.” boring conversation. Long story short, didn’t make a move for the number, I could tell she wanted me to (holding the elevator to talk to me, letting me know a bit too much about herself in our 5 minute convo.) She would make a great friend.

^I can see how that “are you stalking me?” thing can end inside a police car if managed incorrectly, lol.

^ Surely she was still bangable nupps?

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ Surely she was still bangable nupps? Bangable after a few more months in the gym. Where is the “It’s friday people” thread!!!

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > transferpricingCFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^ Surely she was still bangable nupps? > > > Bangable after a few more months in the gym. > > Where is the “It’s friday people” thread!!! Hahaha - Funny but inappropriate response to her: ‘no, I’m not stalking you - but maybe if you stalk that elliptical for a few months I’ll consider it’.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I used the “Are you stalking me?” line last night > on a test subject. > > She was walking the same direction from the gym > with me, I see her every night, not particulary > interested in her. > > “Are you stalking me?” > > “WHAT!? NO! Are you stalking meeeee?” > > silence… > > “So, do you live in one of these buildings?” > > “Yeah just moved down.” > > boring conversation. I think you got out gamed my friend. It’s all about the delivery, so assuming your delivery was good, a possible response would have been: Look her directly in the eye, smirk, give her a very obvious head to toe once over so that she knows you are checking her out and then say… “HMMM… probably not!” and then keep walking. She will follow up next time you see her, almost guaranteed.

Nah, I knew from the get go I didn’t want to take it down that path. I was testing the line for physical delivery tonight to stairmaster target

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nah, I knew from the get go I didn’t want to take > it down that path. I was testing the line for > physical delivery tonight to stairmaster target Keep us updated. BTW, how many girls are you typically working on at once? I have a hard time keeping up with your exploits.

Why not to approach a girl in the jacuzzi? You can easily touch her sensitive parts under the bubbles