The weekend washup...

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Nah, I knew from the get go I didn’t want to > take > > it down that path. I was testing the line for > > physical delivery tonight to stairmaster target > > Keep us updated. BTW, how many girls are you > typically working on at once? I have a hard time > keeping up with your exploits. Anywhere from 2 to 5. Right now I’ve pared back the list. Currently working 3; Brazilian, Penthouse Girl (this one has no good story, just a long time reliable), Venezuelan. Law School is out of the picture, decided she’s either uninterested or too busy Asian is done with I need to add gym girl

So much I wish, I too could contribute something here. T.T

^^^^ Same here…T.T

Hooked up with a Bolivian art student last night. She showed me her “work.” She wasn’t the best looking but was a wild little girl. Good times.

^^maybe I’m just old but don’t you worry about catching something with all the action your getting. Especially in Miami

Worry about it every day. I get tested with regularity and i’m always safe. It’s weird, the two things I ALWAYS remember, no matter how plastered I am, are; 1) Take out contacts 2) Put on man bag.

You sure you aint the situation nupps?

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You sure you aint the situation nupps? My abs are way too hairy and way too undefined to be “the sit.” When are you (a) coming to miami? and (b) going on holiday in europe so we can crush some nordic

Yeh, im no sitch myself, more like “the problem” a) I would love to come to miami, sounds like it would be an insane party place. Maybe I should think about it for a week next spring or summer. b) Europe, im always here, if you do come and I can get away, would consider a crusher weekend somewhere. Im starting to think that french ladies may be the ultimate. The way they hold themself etc. But imagine they would be impossible, and even more so without knowledge of french

French girls like cheekiness. You have to use the eyes. They are the ultimate, but don’t fall for them - they are like cats.

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > French girls like cheekiness. You have to use the > eyes. They are the ultimate, but don’t fall for > them - they are like cats. I am Le Bored.

When we say “the ultimate”… we’re referring to le creme de la creme, oui? I thought there was a decent segment of the French female population that possess very poor hygeine habits (I have seen my friend hook up with a girl who had arm pit hair), and a fairly strict averson to bjs.

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When we say “the ultimate”… we’re referring to > le creme de la creme, oui? I thought there was a > decent segment of the French female population > that possess very poor hygeine habits (I have seen > my friend hook up with a girl who had arm pit > hair), and a fairly strict averson to bjs. Oh, but when they get it right, they get it RIGHT, my friend. There’s a girl I love in Paris… among other cities.

I used to bang a French girl who was a hottie, but her feet … come on. At least she didn’t avoid BJs, so I got used to the feet thing.

Feet??? What was it about the feet? WHo even looks at the feet? Dat just plain weird. Unless they are behind the ears of course.

I am intrigued by the feet as well. Please sketch something and have it posted by the end of a day, with a 100 word description to accompany these feets. I mean, were you ‘between the feets’ if you will, and perhaps there was some lackluster maintenance? Or were you mudadahahuuda’ing her with her feets behind her head or in some other pretzel-like configuration?

Haha, I wrote that in a hurry. I didn’t mean some kind of feet fet!sh. I meant that her feet smelled like sh!t referring to some Frech chicks’ hygiene. However, there are lots of things I can tolerate for a AAA blow j–.