The weekend washup..

Weekend wash up: Hooked up with an art student three weekends ago. Met up with her room mate last night. Trying to parlay the three way.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Weekend wash up: > > Hooked up with an art student three weekends ago. > > > Met up with her room mate last night. > > Trying to parlay the three way. Stop trying and start doing. You need to get your game right for Argentina.

^ lol Not sure if I wanna hit the bolivian girl again. That ish was strange.

Your mistake was not hooking up with her on the same night. Although I am the first to admit that most women are flighty and irrational under the best of circumstances, an attractive woman (married, no less) does not spend several hours drinking with some random guy she just met simply because she is “a nice person.” She just doesn’t, period. At this point, the opportunity has been squandered, but next time the play is to try to close the deal after some period of time depending on how well it is going (1-2 hours, 2 hours MAX). This prevents you from getting all emotionally twisted up about her and wasting an entire evening drinking with some girl who just wants attention but isn’t really a contender. Your time and money are the most important resources you have, don’t waste them. I’m going to ignore the ethics of sleeping with a married woman, because ultimately that’s your call, and just talk strategy. Your facebook message was weak form. If a girl is married, don’t mention to her that she’s married, don’t mention her other guy at all. It’s a step backwards, not forwards, because you’re directing the conversation toward a socially unacceptable topic – it’s unspoken that you shouldn’t be trying to sleep with her if she’s married. You want to be having such a good time with her that she forgets she is married – don’t remind her on facebook or otherwise. If SHE brings up being married as a defense mechanism or to try to test you, put it back on her. Example: You are talking to this girl. You’re sharing a drink and having a good time together. She’s showing you that she is interested, and then she works into the conversation the fact that she is married. Most guys would immediately get mad or abort the mission. You don’t, because you know how this game works. Her: “Blah, blah, blah (boring stuff about shoes and Sex in the City)… btw, I’M MARRIED.” You: Pause, lean back a little bit, crack a half smile, then say “Wow… I’m surprised…” Her: “Why are you surprised?” You: (still smiling) “…surprised anyone would put up with you on a regular basis.” OH SNAP! If she doesn’t say anything, just go straight into the second part after the pause. Nine out of 10 times, she hits you in the arm and pretends to be mad, but the game is still on. Find an excuse to either go to a new bar together (reframes the situation as you two being a “couple” on the night in question, pushing you closer to the goal line) or go back to your place – whatever the excuse is, that’s up to you. If you get rejected at this stage, at least you don’t have to waste the rest of the night. Once you get the basics down, it’s all about speed and efficiency; momentum is everything. The problem you have consistently demonstrated in recent threads is that you let the momentum lapse after the girl gives you an opening (this girl, train girl, the Romanian tranny girl, all of them). You obviously have something going for you, but you need to learn how to close the deal. In this specific case, give it up – you missed the window and now you’re trying to flirt over facebook with a married woman who lives 500 km away. You’re better than that, man, don’t do it.

Thanks bromion, that is solid advice, and will take on board. moving on from that, by romainian tranny, do you mean the estonian girl? You think she looks like a tranny??? WHAAAT??

I might not be the best person to give advices, but from just reading through what happened here, the mere fact that she spent the night with you till 7 in the morning 500km away from her husband most probably meant she wanted to get some. You didn’t give her some. Now she’s probably not going to be wasting time on travelling 500km to get some. I personally hope she does, so that we have an awesome story for the day, but from what I know about women, its usually a one chance or you’re out impression during interactions like these. And plus, we are talking about married women, which I am guessing is a tougher variety to get. Oh well, you just got told by Bromion, but hey, there’s plenty cougars out there for you …all the best man.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks bromion, that is solid advice, and will > take on board. > +1

Sparty419, I was 500km from my home not her. Yes plenty of cougars, but will still be concentrating on the kittens. Also note the married bird may sound like a cougar since married, but not, shes only 28.

My bad about thinking she was the one away, but then, I think it further reinforces the fact that she wanted to get some. Think bout it “Here’s a young nice male who’s in my hometown, I think I am gonna do some hunting tonight”. The next day “All that time spent and he didn’t make one move, gonna go hunt elsewhere now”. Its highly unlikely chicks (let alone married ones) would have spent so much time with someone they just met without having other intentions. Unless she’s a nun who just drinks. Just saying. Guess she’s a cougar in the making.

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > Her: “Blah, blah, blah (boring stuff about shoes > and Sex in the City)… btw, I’M MARRIED.” > You: Pause, lean back a little bit, crack a half > smile, then say “Wow… I’m surprised…” > Her: “Why are you surprised?” > You: (still smiling) “…surprised anyone would > put up with you on a regular basis.” OH SNAP! > That’s a good line. My friend once replied “Doesn’t matter, I’m not the jealous type”. It worked for him.

Fri: drinks at bar basque in NYC (VERY cool spot!) Sat: walked around the city w/ the gf and watched the UFC fights Sun: football, ran, and then feasted and watched more football

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fri: drinks at bar basque in NYC (VERY cool > spot!) > Sat: walked around the city w/ the gf and watched > the UFC fights > Sun: football, ran, and then feasted and watched > more football Hey, was the food at Bar Basque really expensive? Thinking of taking the gf there for her bday this Sat. night.

NVM Blackbelt…I got my answer http://www.menupages.com/restaurants/bar-basque/menu

Bar Basque was awesome! GF loved it for her bday! Thanks for the heads up CFABLACKBELT!