The weekend washup..

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Inner Evil Voice Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > transferpricingCFA Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > If I mention she had a lovely set of 34D’s > and > > is > > > swedish, does that help? > > > > Speaking of 34Ds, during my early 20s I dated > > back-to-back 34D babes (naturals), about a year > > each girl. As crazy as it sounds at some point > I > > got bored of those 34Ds and just gave it for > > granted. It wasn’t after a couple of months the > > second 34D-er dumped me that I realized how > happy > > one of those sets can make anyone. > > > Simple pleasures, eh Crook? Yeah, we know they are the best.

While this is a epic discussion i must mention that you are all missing a very important fact. She did not give you her number for a reason. She is married. And probably isnt a tool who has a password on their phone. SOOO she wants naked pics of you on a hotel bed. SENT through FACEBOOK. This is so her husband can’t intercept your message. DUH!

Ski2Much Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > While this is a epic discussion i must mention > that you are all missing a very important fact. > > She did not give you her number for a reason. > She is married. And probably isnt a tool who has a > password on their phone. > SOOO she wants naked pics of you on a hotel bed. > SENT through FACEBOOK. > This is so her husband can’t intercept your > message. DUH! Did I miss the naked pictures conversation?

^^^^^parlay on Farve thinking Jenn Sterger wanted to see his tiny hose.

Great thread fellas. Reading AF can sometimes be like having a drunken conversation with yourself, endlessly entertaining.

Ski2Much Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^^^^^parlay on Farve thinking Jenn Sterger wanted > to see his tiny hose. Touche. I wonder Brahtt Favre wears wrangler undies… That chick is smoking though.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ski2Much Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^^^^^parlay on Farve thinking Jenn Sterger > wanted > > to see his tiny hose. > > > Touche. I wonder Brahtt Favre wears wrangler > undies… > > That chick is smoking though. I bet Favre likes to wear crotchless Wrangler jorts around the Viking’s facility

Favre’s wife has/had breast cancer IIRC. Maybe he’s just looking for a relief pitcher in advance. Can’t blame the guy for being proactive.

Great night last night. Involved me, alcolhol, and a 37 year old cougar with the most intense blue eyes and cracking body ever…

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Favre’s wife has/had breast cancer IIRC. Maybe > he’s just looking for a relief pitcher in advance. > Can’t blame the guy for being proactive. I know. Contingency planning. Dude must have an FRM charter.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok, wont put the pic of this one up. But some of > y0ou guys will remember the estonian who I spent > about a week with, heard from for about 3 weeks > after, and then never again. > > Im well over this one! So heres a couple of pics > of her. Shes my type. Shes the one on the right. > in this photo. > > http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/soppisop > pi/estonian7.jpg > > And another one: > http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/soppisop > pi/estonian3.jpg > > Has amazing eyes which you cant really see from > these photos. > > Yes, I do fall in love (or lust) very easily Dude, I just fell in love with the one on the left! I’m serious, I’d marry her tomorrow, she’s my exact type.

Really? I didnt rate her very highly. Really nice girl though. The one on the right was where its at for me. But hey if everyone liked the same thing this world would suck. I’d be your wingman with her anyday blackswan. My wingman skills are picking up too. Last nights situation was I went out with a buddy to meet a couple of cougar friends form his work, and ended up hooking up with the good looking one! And bromion, im sorry dude I didnt seal the deal, just managed to get a wristy. She wouldnt allow anyhting more on the first night. But its guaranteed should I see her again. Which I probably wont, too nervious of certain people finding out about said cougar

AFOT shore

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AFOT shore We’ve got a situation.

AFOT? Please explain

this gal was DTF!

Situation update on married girl: Sent her a facebook message. Just a little one saying well you gave me your nme so thought id search you, and looking at your picture turns out you really are married. And about hey since i went to the trouble to click search and had a nice time chatting the other night i would message her. So she replied with a haha told you i was married. and then said I thought didnt have facebook because I had told her I didnt. Anyway, I am quite suprised she replied. Not sure how I should play this one, but will come up with something. See if I can pull something out of the bag, its a long shot. Any advice anyone? bromion?

> Anyway, I am quite suprised she replied. Not sure > how I should play this one, but will come up with > something. See if I can pull something out of the > bag, its a long shot. Any advice anyone? bromion? give it up man…alright good talk see you out there

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Situation update on married girl: > > Sent her a facebook message. Just a little one > saying well you gave me your nme so thought id > search you, and looking at your picture turns out > you really are married. And about hey since i went > to the trouble to click search and had a nice time > chatting the other night i would message her. > > So she replied with a haha told you i was married. > and then said I thought didnt have facebook > because I had told her I didnt. > > Anyway, I am quite suprised she replied. Not sure > how I should play this one, but will come up with > something. See if I can pull something out of the > bag, its a long shot. Any advice anyone? bromion? painful, just painful… brahmion, please give some solid advise to sopisopi before i lose any hope in him

Please relax compsci, I am just looking for a play here, if it doesnt work out it doesnt. I realise its a hail mary. As I said, well and truly moved on, have a cougar who is purring and waiting, and plenty of more kittens out there!!