Things you really hate......

What is the list of things which really annoy you? Here is my list: 1.Doggie people who “walk” their dogs (“Walk” being a euphemism for “crap”) so they can dump outside anyone else’s house but their own? For God’s sake, they’ve all got their own gardens so why don’t they fill them with poo? 2.Parents who prop their babies up in your face while you are eating in a restaurant, yes, I know they fill up your whole world and there was no existence ever before them, but I’M NOT GOING TO GOO AND GAA OVER A STRANGE BABY. Get them out of my face. (I will hate anyone who replies to this post saying “I bet Joe you don’t have a child”.) 3.People who have an opinion but don’t say it and agree with what is being said just to fit in. Speak up - so what if your opinion is different - that is what makes life exciting. 4.Sitting on the train in the mornings, reading my book, when some dick sits next to me with his/her headphones on, with the music FULL BLAST. 5.People standing too close in queues. BACK OFF, its not going to make the queue move any faster, but it does significantly increase your chances of getting stabbed. 6.I hate people that wear big knickers with a gusset so big you could surf on it. 7.I hate people that smell - that ought to be a hanging offence. 8.Shop assistants asking if they can help, when I don’t need help. 9.Supermarket checkout chicks that don’t ask me how I am today. 10.Able bodied people parking in disabled spaces.

1. People who claim that the new MTV reality show “Jersey Shore” misrepresents the Jersey Shore.

Mitch Comstein Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1. People who claim that the new MTV reality show > “Jersey Shore” misrepresents the Jersey Shore. ha well, not all of jersey shore is like that…seaside heights is the worst, manasquan is the complete opposite, belmar is somewhere in the middle ps that list is terrible

JOE2010, out of curiousity, are you British? Because #6 is totally indecipherable for me.

kkent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JOE2010, out of curiousity, are you British? > Because #6 is totally indecipherable for me. No, I am an American who has lived in British colonies for most of my life and ended up picking the Queens language.

Ah, I knew I detected a written “accent” (or ‘accent’).

Mitch Comstein Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1. People who claim that the new MTV reality show > “Jersey Shore” misrepresents the Jersey Shore. Long Beach Island isn’t like that show at all. It’s the Hamptons of NJ :slight_smile:

I agree, I should have clarified that I meant select towns ion the Jersey Shore. Avalon, LBI, Stone Harbor, Cape May are all very nice and do not deserve to get lumped in. Hopefully “The Situation” never finds out about LBI.

Mitch Comstein Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I agree, I should have clarified that I meant > select towns ion the Jersey Shore. Avalon, LBI, > Stone Harbor, Cape May are all very nice and do > not deserve to get lumped in. Hopefully “The > Situation” never finds out about LBI. If it does…I worry my family will sell all of its property on the island and there will be no more sunny summer vacations for me :(. Those areas are very family oriented though so they arent taken over by most of the trash that migrates to the Jersey Shore every summer.

Hipsters.

I’m in agreement with all the above Joe2010 except cant make out what the heck #6 means.

I am happy I did not make JOE2010’s list and very surprised that some AF-ers (they know who they are, lol) are not up there.

I don’t understand 6 either and would disagree with 9. Also I caught the first episode of Jersey Shore the other day. If the world really is going to end in 2012 I guess we can’t say we didn’t entirely deserve this.

Reggie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t understand 6 either Yes, please translate for us heathens.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hipsters. +1111111111111111111111111111111

Things I love: 1. sublimity’s mom, yes I consider it a thing

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 5.People standing too close in queues. BACK OFF, > its not going to make the queue move any faster, > but it does significantly increase your chances of > getting stabbed. lol @ using queue, are you from Britain?

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Things I love: > > 1. sublimity’s mom, yes I consider it a thing the strap-on? makes sense.

I like the fact that you made point 6 gender neutral. Nothing pulls you back from that post-workout high quicker than seeing some guy strutting around the changing rooms in some large-gussetted knickers! I thought it was a good list actually. Quite a few pet peeves of mine in there. Only number 9 I really disagree with. On the dog dirt issue, I find horse cr@p much more annoying where I live. Most cities force horse owners to fit those little bags behind their animal to catch the waste as it comes out, but not here. Tourist carriages go by my work place all summer and the smell of manure in the city centre bugs the hell out of me.

Slow computers