Things you really hate......

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > 3.People who have an opinion but don’t say it and > agree with what is being said just to fit in. > Speak up - so what if your opinion is different - > that is what makes life exciting. > > 4.Sitting on the train in the mornings, reading my > book, when some dick sits next to me with his/her > headphones on, with the music FULL BLAST. > > 5.People standing too close in queues. BACK OFF, > its not going to make the queue move any faster, > but it does significantly increase your chances of > getting stabbed. > Yep these 3 things piss me right off

Carson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I like the fact that you made point 6 gender > neutral. Nothing pulls you back from that > post-workout high quicker than seeing some guy > strutting around the changing rooms in some > large-gussetted knickers! > > I thought it was a good list actually. Quite a few > pet peeves of mine in there. Only number 9 I > really disagree with. > > On the dog dirt issue, I find horse cr@p much more > annoying where I live. Most cities force horse > owners to fit those little bags behind their > animal to catch the waste as it comes out, but not > here. Tourist carriages go by my work place all > summer and the smell of manure in the city centre > bugs the hell out of me. Glad you like my pet peeves and understand what no. 6 really means.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am happy I did not make JOE2010’s list and very > surprised that some AF-ers (they know who they > are, lol) are not up there. I do not really hate any one here, but the ones who chose to fight with me I prefer to rip them apart. But they appear to have been banned, which is good riddance.

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2.Parents who prop their babies up in your face > while you are eating in a restaurant, yes, I know > they fill up your whole world and there was no > existence ever before them, but I’M NOT GOING TO > GOO AND GAA OVER A STRANGE BABY. Get them out of > my face. (I will hate anyone who replies to this > post saying “I bet Joe you don’t have a child”.) > > 4.Sitting on the train in the mornings, reading my > book, when some dick sits next to me with his/her > headphones on, with the music FULL BLAST. > > 5.People standing too close in queues. BACK OFF, > its not going to make the queue move any faster, > but it does significantly increase your chances of > getting stabbed. Completely agree with these But disagree with the checkout chicks - I’d much prefer if they just did their job and not asked me how I’m doing, everyone is going to say a variant of fine/grand/ok - no one is going to poor their heart out so don’t ask stupid questions! I also absolutely hate people who can’t park and end up taking up two spaces as they don’t know where the lines are - take some lessons and stop being a d!ck.

I hate: People who do bicep curls in the squat rack People who do tricep kickbacks People who text while working out, if you’re so awesome and important leave the bench press to me please. I take work calls at the gym but I step into an open aerobic room. People who smell bad Fat, self-entitled, angry people who try to fight about everything, fight poorly I might add, it’s always fun to make them cross-eyed for a few seconds when they don’t understand what you’re saying. Chicks who dont share pics, no good. Managers who dont do their job then try and make you look bad by trying to pass their obvious incompetence onto you. People CCing everyone in a 2 mile radius People who tell me “Oh you took the CFA this weekend? I hear that isn’t too hard?” People who use the mouse in excel too much People who run the left turn light People who go slowly in the fast lane People who walk down the center of the sidewalk, especially if they are very large Girls who try to act like paris hilton Thats about it for now.

I don’t really hate any person or thing; however, I don’t like it when people have shady business practices.

Actually, I read nuppal’s "People CCing everyone in a 2 mile radius " quote above and really can’t stand that either. Some people just don’t know how to practice business and email etiquette.

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t really hate any person or thing; however, > I don’t like it when people have shady business > practices. Are you real?

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hipsters. Took the words out of my mouth. They’re the absolute worst.

Surprised on how much attention this Jersey Shore show is getting. It came up on Sat AND Sun with different groups of friends. I haven’t even seen it, but know what the “situation” is that is referenced above. Nuts. Now sure some of the Shore is like that, but there are definitely nice areas. I wouldnt mind having a shore house down there when I have the wealth to support it.

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > philip.platt Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I don’t really hate any person or thing; > however, > > I don’t like it when people have shady business > > practices. > > > Are you real? I just feel like people are inevitably good. Even the people who do bad things for the most part of their lives interest me as it is a personal test of fortitude when interacting with them. To hate someone is really voicing your inner frustration toward a certain thing or event that may not necessarily deserve the anger or emotion. It is our personal choice to be angry or to hate. We don’t have to let anyone affect our feelings and for the most part people don’t deserve to be hated as that is the kind of attention that those people desire.

Interesting thought but no one has actually pinpointed any people they hate (form a quick glance) - just arrogant/idiotic ways of behaving

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JOE2010 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > philip.platt Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I don’t really hate any person or thing; > > however, > > > I don’t like it when people have shady > business > > > practices. > > > > > > Are you real? > > I just feel like people are inevitably good. Even > the people who do bad things for the most part of > their lives interest me as it is a personal test > of fortitude when interacting with them. To hate > someone is really voicing your inner frustration > toward a certain thing or event that may not > necessarily deserve the anger or emotion. It is > our personal choice to be angry or to hate. We > don’t have to let anyone affect our feelings and > for the most part people don’t deserve to be hated > as that is the kind of attention that those people > desire. Dont get out much? Inevitably good? Have you seen how angy some people get at the smallest things? Everyone takes everything so personally, it’s quite funny I find. For instance, I honked at someone on the way back from the L1 test because they were riding in between two lanes. Nothing obnoxious, just a toot. The guy was FLIPPING out, flicking me off, yelling at me, we came to a stop light and his door opened but the light changed so he took off. All because I had the GALL to make him choose between the left or right lane. Have you seen police officers lately? All they do is tase the sh!t out of people. Everyone everywhere is not good. I admit, there are good people however, I think the human race is de-evolving. Take hipsters for example; They think it’s “cool and trendy” to be pudy and overweight? How does that make any sense? They rationalize it by saying “if you were important enough you wouldnt have time to stay fit…” So instead lets become fat and disgusting to buck the trend??? We spend millions of years evolving one of the most complex machines to perform at an absolute peak, and now lets wreck it by drinking double malt milkshakes and listening to an indy band that sounds like a hungry Ethiopian raping scared cat? Also, on hipsters, the fixed gear stuff is just stupid. This group thinks that “brakes on bikes are not worthwhile” so instead lets ride a bike with one single gear all over a hilly city, and while we’re at it, lets NOT STOP, this way we can exponentially increase the chances of getting hit by a car! I really hope the whole darwin things catches up to these knucle heads. Also, hipsters are always angry at anyone besides their own kind… Imbeciles.

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JOE2010 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > philip.platt Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I don’t really hate any person or thing; > > however, > > > I don’t like it when people have shady > business > > > practices. > > > > > > Are you real? > > I just feel like people are inevitably good. Even > the people who do bad things for the most part of > their lives interest me as it is a personal test > of fortitude when interacting with them. To hate > someone is really voicing your inner frustration > toward a certain thing or event that may not > necessarily deserve the anger or emotion. It is > our personal choice to be angry or to hate. We > don’t have to let anyone affect our feelings and > for the most part people don’t deserve to be hated > as that is the kind of attention that those people > desire. Dont get out much? Inevitably good? Have you seen how angy some people get at the smallest things? Everyone takes everything so personally, it’s quite funny I find. For instance, I honked at someone on the way back from the L1 test because they were riding in between two lanes. Nothing obnoxious, just a toot. The guy was FLIPPING out, flicking me off, yelling at me, we came to a stop light and his door opened but the light changed so he took off. All because I had the GALL to make him choose between the left or right lane. Have you seen police officers lately? All they do is tase the sh!t out of people. Everyone everywhere is not good. I admit, there are good people however, I think the human race is de-evolving. Take hipsters for example; They think it’s “cool and trendy” to be pudy and overweight? How does that make any sense? They rationalize it by saying “if you were important enough you wouldnt have time to stay fit…” So instead lets become fat and disgusting to buck the trend??? We spend millions of years evolving one of the most complex machines to perform at an absolute peak, and now lets wreck it by drinking double malt milkshakes and listening to an indy band that sounds like a hungry Ethiopian raping scared cat? Also, on hipsters, the fixed gear stuff is just stupid. This group thinks that “brakes on bikes are not worthwhile” so instead lets ride a bike with one single gear all over a hilly city, and while we’re at it, lets NOT STOP, this way we can exponentially increase the chances of getting hit by a car! I really hope the whole darwin things catches up to these knucle heads. Also, hipsters are always angry at anyone besides their own kind… Imbeciles.

Wow, just reread my rant. I am not really this grumpy all the time, just when i think about think things I hate. FYI I love everyone on here, including buyicide.

I generally don’t get agitated very easily…but I do get pi$$ed at dbag drivers. i.e. drivers who know their lane is ending, but speed up and cut you off so they don’t have to wait like everyone else. Like nuppal, I also don’t appreciate those that turn left when the left arrow has already turned red.

I almost forgot Peple who text while driving and people who have earphones in while driving. Also, people clapping when the person they are clapping for isn’t there…WTF?

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Peple who text while driving and people who have > earphones in while driving. +1…though I sometimes sneak in a text at stop lights.

I dislike -30 deg C weather with 5 feet snow drifts

I really don’t like people complaining on internet message boards especially complaining about other people. “People standing too close in queues. BACK OFF, its not going to make the queue move any faster, but it does significantly increase your chances of getting stabbed.” Bro, plz give me your description so I can avoid you.