Things you really hate......

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I really don’t like people complaining on internet > message boards especially complaining about other > people. > > “People standing too close in queues. BACK OFF, > its not going to make the queue move any faster, > but it does significantly increase your chances of > getting stabbed.” > > Bro, plz give me your description so I can avoid > you. Well we aren’t complaining about anyone in particular, and you’re complaining about people complaining. Soooooo…

I dislike liberals. I dislike ignorant people in Detroit (about 99.999999% of the city). I dislike unions, I dislike Obama, I really hate people that migrate to Portland because its the cool place to be now. I hate the fact that all the cities I like are filled with liberals who had english majors in college, and work at non profits but bitch about not being able to find work when they are laid off. I hate the fact that white girls major in communications and other crappy majors while indian and asian girls actually try hard and apply themselves (at the CFA testing center on Saturday I counted 4 white girls total). I hate the fact that Americans in general have become so liberalized, and we are able to major in shit like interior design, and art. I mean we have to pay people to decorate for us? I mean what the hell.

Haha. Detroiter you sound like one very frustrated person. Let it all out man. Just let out the loudest scream you can right now wherever you are. It’ll do you some good!

1. Pittsburgh Steelers’ defense. 2. Detroit cars. I had a Ford back in ‘02 and was a big mistake. Honda/Toyota ever since. 3. BCS ranking methodology. 4. My kids’ pediatrician. 5. wife’s mother. (borderline hating her)

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hate the fact that white girls > major in communications and other crappy majors > while indian and asian girls actually try hard and > apply themselves (at the CFA testing center on > Saturday I counted 4 white girls total). -1. Finance and Accounting here my intense Afer.

I hate accountants and their public accounting robot mindbox.

… when people give anecdotal evidence about themselves that they think disproves a larger, general trend.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1. Pittsburgh Steelers’ defense. > > 2. Detroit cars. I had a Ford back in ‘02 and was > a big mistake. Honda/Toyota ever since. > > 3. BCS ranking methodology. > > 4. My kids’ pediatrician. > > 5. wife’s mother. (borderline hating her) Well, obviously not all white girls are like that. Like I said, there were 4 white girls at the CFA testing center saturday. Then again, my girl is asian (not a real asian though, half white and half flip) and she is retarded when it comes to math.

i hate not being able to work msg boards, and quoting the wrong person too, that was directed towards daviskr.

I hate only two things in this world - people who are intolerant of other people’s cultures, and the Dutch.

People who can’t merge on the freeway

Drivers that piss me of the most are those that are going like half your speed and slowly drift changes to your lane without even signaling. You are stuck wondering if his really going to change lanes and having to brake cuz of the #$%er.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hate: > > People who do bicep curls in the squat rack > > People who do tricep kickbacks Haha, agreed. I see clowns taking up space in the power racks curling the oly bar with a dime on each side. Our gym has a huge free weight area but morons are always in the racks curling. I don’t understand the kickback either, do some dynamic rows and some weighted dips.

What’s wrong with kickback, it’s a concentrated exercise, I don’t see much difference between it and bicep curls. Both work mostly one muscle group

^Yeah, I do kickbacks … wtf!?

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^Yeah, I do kickbacks … wtf!? Me, too…I guess nuppal and brianr hate us…

Kickbacks on girls are fine. For dudes though, if you’re a guy doing a 20 lbs kickback, that is about as much as your shoulder can support without damaging your cuff. I have never seen someone doing more than a 35 lb kickback, so I think they are pointless. If I ever worked out arms I would do weighted dips, close grip bench, triangle pushups, skull crushers and pushdowns. Kickbacks on girls are hot, bending over can never go wrong. Daviskr, when Doug and I are working out, feel free to preach kickback awesomeness to the girls in my gym. For the record, I don’t workout my arms. Kthanks

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1. Pittsburgh Steelers’ defense. > What? They’ve been bringing me the points this season!

Haha, I’ll second nuppal’s comments on the ladies doing kickbacks, no qualms with that. goal2, why are you doing kickbacks? Not to be a complete prick but are you trying to get stronger or just look like you’re strong? Throw some bodyweight and weighted dips. You’ll get a more complete triceps workout (stabilizing your body with a 45 lbs plate works a lot more than a simple kickback) and work your back too. nuppal, I’m assuming your arms get worked mainly from bench, ohp, etc. which is the way to go but throwing a few supplementals in won’t hurt.

I really don’t like when your on the toilet and you drop a duce and the backsplash from the water scatters all over your a$$. Just imagine how much flith is in the water. I’m so scared of the splash hitting my pecker I usually hold it up when I take a dump.