Things you really hate......

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > Take hipsters for example; They think it’s “cool > and trendy” to be pudy and overweight? How does > that make any sense? They rationalize it by saying > “if you were important enough you wouldnt have > time to stay fit…” So instead lets become fat > and disgusting to buck the trend??? Since when are hipsters fat? I thought they were the guys who wore the super skinny jeans and flannels and stuff…trying to look like a walking American Apparel catalog. No?

EdgeJr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Part-time Crook Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 1. Pittsburgh Steelers’ defense. > > > > What? They’ve been bringing me the points this > season! PT’s just upset b/c his Steelers got swept by my Bengals …

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Haha, I’ll second nuppal’s comments on the ladies > doing kickbacks, no qualms with that. > > goal2, why are you doing kickbacks? Not to be a > complete prick but are you trying to get stronger > or just look like you’re strong? Throw some > bodyweight and weighted dips. You’ll get a more > complete triceps workout (stabilizing your body > with a 45 lbs plate works a lot more than a simple > kickback) and work your back too. > > nuppal, I’m assuming your arms get worked mainly > from bench, ohp, etc. which is the way to go but > throwing a few supplementals in won’t hurt. I do kickbacks because they do that in p90x, I also do dips, but I always thought dips were a lot more shoulder than triceps water splashing up during toilet time is definitely annoying, which is why I try to avoid public restrooms as much as possible or flush right before deuce hits so no splash

oh yea what i really really really hate is university of michigan thats my #1 hate

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > EdgeJr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Part-time Crook Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > 1. Pittsburgh Steelers’ defense. > > > > > > > What? They’ve been bringing me the points this > > season! > > PT’s just upset b/c his Steelers got swept by my > Bengals … While I didn’t like that Cincy screw us, they are playing well so losing against them (twice I know) was a real possibility. The problem is losing against the Chiefs and Raiders, and being unable to hold 4th leads in other games. Jeeeez.

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brianr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I do kickbacks because they do that in p90x, I > also do dips, but I always thought dips were a lot > more shoulder than triceps > Dips work your arms (triceps in particular), back and chest. Your shoulders might feel some of it but if you arms are tucked, you keep your chest up, and you hit parallel you shouldn’t be affecting your shoulders too much.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > While I didn’t like that Cincy screw us, they are > playing well so losing against them (twice I know) > was a real possibility. The problem is losing > against the Chiefs and Raiders, and being unable > to hold 4th leads in other games. Jeeeez. Just messin’ with you PT! I think Troy Polamalu being hurt really brings down the team as well …

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > nuppal, I’m assuming your arms get worked mainly > from bench, ohp, etc. which is the way to go but > throwing a few supplementals in won’t hurt. I do dips and i’ll throw in an odd set of pushdowns if I am feeling trashy or going to the bar that night. For biceps I do underhand pull ups with weight. Mostly focus my workouts around Benching/Squatting/Rowing/and body weight exercises. Then I do some thrusting exercises at home.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just messin’ with you PT! I think Troy Polamalu > being hurt really brings down the team as well … Yeah I know, so in the end I’d rather see that the Bengals win AFC North than the Ravens … but maybe I was too lenient with that Holiday Discount in another thread though, lol.

^My holiday discount was only .25 and I’m still in the red btw! Should we change your name to Part Time Scrooge?!

^now I laughed out

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dislike liberals. I dislike ignorant people in > Detroit (about 99.999999% of the city). I dislike > unions, I dislike Obama, I really hate people that > migrate to Portland because its the cool place to > be now. I hate the fact that all the cities I > like are filled with liberals who had english > majors in college, and work at non profits but > bitch about not being able to find work when they > are laid off. I hate the fact that white girls > major in communications and other crappy majors > while indian and asian girls actually try hard and > apply themselves (at the CFA testing center on > Saturday I counted 4 white girls total). I hate > the fact that Americans in general have become so > liberalized, and we are able to major in shit like > interior design, and art. I mean we have to pay > people to decorate for us? I mean what the hell. If you are the only non-ignorant person in Detroit then the city is doomed.

1: Babies and morbidly obese people on planes. 2: Also people with music on full-blast on the train. Especially Latin music in the morning… the WORST! 3: Having to carry a bunch of small stupid things at once… usually one thing falls, you go to pick it up and another thing falls and repeat… 4: Centipedes 5: Ultra lefties 6: Ultra righties 7: Stinky homeless people who have no shame. 8: People who encourage homeless to keep begging. 9: My boss and his stupid Guidoness 10: Unions and bloated corrupt government

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Detroiter Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I dislike liberals. I dislike ignorant people > in > > Detroit (about 99.999999% of the city). I > dislike > > unions, I dislike Obama, I really hate people > that > > migrate to Portland because its the cool place > to > > be now. I hate the fact that all the cities I > > like are filled with liberals who had english > > majors in college, and work at non profits but > > bitch about not being able to find work when > they > > are laid off. I hate the fact that white girls > > major in communications and other crappy majors > > while indian and asian girls actually try hard > and > > apply themselves (at the CFA testing center on > > Saturday I counted 4 white girls total). I > hate > > the fact that Americans in general have become > so > > liberalized, and we are able to major in shit > like > > interior design, and art. I mean we have to > pay > > people to decorate for us? I mean what the > hell. > > > If you are the only non-ignorant person in Detroit > then the city is doomed. Uhhh the city is doomed lib’hurl, and you lib’hurls ruined it.

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Uhhh the city is doomed lib’hurl, and you > lib’hurls ruined it. From half of America’s perspective the right wing union workers ruined the city by ruining the auto industry with their obscene demands. Every auto union worker I have ever heard speak has sounded like a tea-party protester. The worst.

right wing union worker, and you have a CFA? you must be fucking kidding me right wing union worker ROFL that needs to go into my signature as the dumbest thing i have ever heard I mean those damn conservatives always supporting the unions, and those damn unions always voting republican. I don’t know what to say.

^ Troll. In any case, you took what I said out of context. Bravo, have fun shopping at your Publix, wait nevermind, Kroger? Damn, guess not. Maybe you can throw a 1 million person party! Guess you cant do that either. I guess the only redeeming thing about Detroit is the Red Wings. You’re certainly doing wonders for it’s reputation though!

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ > Troll. > > > In any case, you took what I said out of context. > Bravo, have fun shopping at your Publix, wait > nevermind, Kroger? Damn, guess not. > > Maybe you can throw a 1 million person party! > Guess you cant do that either. > > I guess the only redeeming thing about Detroit is > the Red Wings. > > You’re certainly doing wonders for it’s reputation > though! +1 A guy I play Bball with from Detroit is the same way as this guy (although a little less ignorant). He’s always trying to be a tough guy saying he’ll do this or that (kick someone’s *ss, or stab someone, etc) because he’s from Detroit. He gets all fired up for no reason and tries to pick fights…Cracks me up! At least he was smart enough to move from the place though…This guy hates where he lives so much and complains about everyone from his town, but he either likes to be miserable or is too dumb to move!

Let us not forget about Eminem, the most talented lyricist to have blessed high school skaters

shenanigans malfeasance tomfoolery kate gosselin – see you next tuesday small talk people who flick cigarrette butts on the ground conspicuous consumption people who make sure you know how much they make without saying the actual # parents of kids who play youth sports but ride the pine all year deamon-crats johnny deamon Guidos who like to yell “27 baby!”