This is the wrong way to break up with your gf...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070319/Michelina-Lewandowska-tasered-buried-alive-boyfriend-Marcin-Kasprzak.html

"Michelina Lewandowska, 27, was shot with a 300,000-volt Taser stun gun by Marcin Kasprzak, 25, who was allegedly bored with her and thought she was not pretty enough.

…She was put in the boot of a car, driven to a wooded area and buried in a ‘shallow grave’."

“Kasprzak was ‘bored’ with his partner. He told her she was not as good-looking as the girls he saw at the gym.”

Am I missing something here? Why not just break up with her? Is it normal in Poland to bury alive people that you want to break up with?

Also, her house is much nicer than where I live…

yikes…

This whole story is retarded. “Not as pretty as the girls he saw at the gym?” Not like this dork had any chance with them. “Put her in the car’s boot”… “tree branch weighed six stone” wtf? This story sounds like it was written in Narnia.

yes it’s normal.people do all sorts of weird shit in other strange countries.the only sane place left on earth is good ol us of a.

seriously,that’s daily mail.worse than fox news and the sun combined.

yes it’s normal.people do all sorts of weird shit in other strange countries.the only sane place left on earth is good ol us of a.

seriously,that’s daily mail.worse than fox news and the sun combined.

Using stone as a weight measurement is still used in very civilized parts of the world lol

some latin american cultures break up with their significant other by gifting them a knife

Dude with a concealed taser: “You know uhm … I think it’s time to move on.”

Ugly chick: “What? But, are you sure? Probably if we take some time to thiii-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I …” (tased bitch couldn’t speak anymore)

Tasing a bitch you no longer want to date: fun story for the guys. But bury her alive after that? Totally uncool.

Agree tasing chicks is fun, but cardboard box goes a bit far. At least he cut air holes.

you know he’s a retard when he can’t even murder someone properly.

I secretly wanted to break up with my ex over blackberry messenger.

BB msgr, ha that would be cool. Actually an indirect breakup like on Twitter “broke up with my GF today” would be evern more cool…so she hears about it thru tweeting friends.

Breaking up through phone and text has become the norm these days. Breaking up through FB and twitter will be the norm for the next generation.

Or you could just “go out” thru FB and then break up thru FB and avoid the physical reality of the whole thing.

haha… go to FB: remove “in a relationship”

all done.

Oh yeah, that is even more subtle, like it.

Make sure to enable preferences to post changes in status to your wall. Or maybe not even that, make her dig around to find out what happened.

When I was 14, my gf broke up with me by just ignoring me…

better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Well… the thing is that 14-year-olds are very melodramatic. So, I was like “Nooo!! I love you!!” But then after a few days, I think I forgot…

For you ohai:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkUpfw4Hf3w&feature=related