This is the wrong way to break up with your gf...

Damn, last couple of posts reminded me of a couple of romances and missed opportunities when I was a teenager that had forgotten. Tough pills to swallow …. it still hurts right here.

I MISS YOU, ANNA! WE WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER! … I MISS YOUUUUUUU!

Ahh if, only.

My other teenage girlfriend just graduated from medical school… she is still hot…

Love is blindness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOJcQ48xLIw

Good she took care of herself; it’s not always the case. When I was saying goodbye to my single life I tried to reconnect with a former girlfriend to see if I could extract the last nights with her after years of not seeing each other, but she had gained so much weight that I regretted the whole strategy. Still banged her because I was already there, but ended up rather disappointed. It would have been better to just keep the memories when she was younger and hot.

what happens if you marry a chick and then she gets fat? that is my biggest fear ever … because you have to still love the person you marry and everything but … yeah …

^ Prenup.

What I learned from this thread:

1. IEV still fantasizes about old gf

2. IEV slept with another girl while engaged

Better make sure your wife never discovers AF…

…he has a wife? so the universe is more cynical than it is indifferent after all

LOL, love this thread. BTW, Anita_Cal, those are my fears too.

Apparently his wife is hot. That’s the only way he is staying married. But I haven’t seen any pics.

Let’s light it up

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/-obama-gangnam-style-lights-up-web-fools-chinese-U_WmqtOBTle~Jrrte7V4dA.html

^ I know; that would be bad.

During my 20s lots of crazy ish I’m not necessarily proud of took place, especially after I got a job in a strategy consulting firm that wanted so badly. I was earning what I considered at the time BSD money, traveling a lot, and meeting oh-shit people otherwise I had no business meeting at that age or maybe in my lifetime, etc., so that combined with my propensity to being a mofo, ultimately precipitated things getting out of control. Now I just talk about my children with chicks and obviously that kills any chance of getting laid.

Luckily wifey takes her looks seriously, so she hasn’t gained any weight even after two children, at least so far. You never know in five or 10 years.

About prenups, if we’re talking the US, varies by state legislation but a number of provisions can void them if they are unjustifiably lopsided, or one of the parties didn’t have proper legal counsel, and with kids a significant portion of a prenup goes to the dogs and you’re on the hook for a shiItton of money anyway, especially if you made most of your money after getting married.

storytime.

+1.

CTRL+D. Just bookmarked this page.

Lay it all out.

Just be honest. I told her, if you get fat, we get divorced. She knew I was joking, but serious too. Chicks know guys dislike fatties, so purposely fattening up is a blatant symbol of disrespect, it means “screw you I don’t care about your needs”…and no respect means no real relationship, and no relationship means divorce or fake relationship. Thus get fat = divorce. Simple as that.

IEV, tell us all. We will be your priest. Confess the sins you are “mostly” not proud of. Be sure to include the sins you are proud of :slight_smile:

That may work in Korea, due to all the gender role nonsense. Won’t work in America.

Hard to summarize a decade of ish but alright what the hell, I’ll share some; if I aspire to get a seat on the AF board I guess I need to come clean.

The thing is that before getting married I was engaged to another chick; I’ll call this fiancée, F1. She was very very smart, and we routinely had the kind of conversations you have with your smartest friends only. We had very interesting discussions about economics, philosophy, science, physics, life, etc. She was uncommonly intelligent and caring so I enjoyed our time together, but had a problem: she was totally unattractive. Yet when we got engaged I thought I wouldn’t care about her very subpar looks because she was such a nice and intelligent person. Then I thought it would be fun to have a last “farewell tour” since I had the means to live kind of a double life for a while before getting married. So I rented an apartment no one knew about, and went to different groups of friends not familiar with my engagement to see if I could bang a couple of chicks before settle down.

Because of my job, I normally had to travel to the EMEA region or Asia, so my absence with minimal notice was justified, but instead of going to some country, I was trying to see if I still could get hot chicks or had lost my game. Then I met this chick, who was very attractive, and was the definition of a good person. My original plan was only to bang her while I could because I was still engaged to F1 and the wedding date was already set. Problem was that after five months with this new girlfriend I fell in love badly, and didn’t know what to do. Then out of the blue one day I called her roommate and asked to see if she could find out my girlfriend’s ring size, bought an engagement ring and asked to marry me.

Part of me thought that there was no way that this chick would say yes only after a couple of months, then we had to break up, return the ring, and my farewell tour would be over for good. She however said yes and became fiancée F2. Then I was in the middle of this situation where F1 and F2 both thought they are going to marry me. To make things worse, I had convinced a former girlfriend to fly from Argentina just to spend a weekend in my secret apartment (hey, rent was expensive, so I had to make the most out of it). So this chick obviously didn’t know about my “schedule conflict”, but she spent only a weekend around so damage was controlled on that front.

There was no question in my mind that I loved F2, so I called off the F1 wedding, which was a very difficult process. Then you see how your f*cked up fun can affect other people’s lives. So I regret how stuff played out on that end, but marrying F2 was the best decision.

I guess we should draw something positive out of this messed up situation, so the moral of the story here is: chicks, don’t be fugly.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter…