This is the wrong way to break up with your gf...

Ok, a little bit twisted, but freaking hillarious.

Awesome story IEV. Man, all this while you were engaged, I can only imagine the shit you pulled when you were single… You should post a story on a weekly basis, some people can and should learn from you.

I hate to interupt the IEV momentum, but getting back to the original story. Why punch air holes in the box when you are planning to bury the person alive?

Wait, does IEV’s wife know that she was the “other woman”? Because, you know, that would definitely make her feel good and trusting of IEV.

As for the holes in the box… I don’t think these guys really thought this idea through. Frankly, that is not the biggest question I have about the story.

^ little details are important to me. What if I need to bury someone alive next month. Should I poke air holes in the box or not? The fact that this dude has a friend who was willing to bury someone alive with him suggests to me that he knows a little something about violent acts.

OMG. I had no idea this sort of stuff actually happened in real life…I feel like a lesser man. Does the wife know about this story?

IEV, I hope she lets you watch football on Sundays. That’s a requirement, on an equal footing as having a big rack.

I would go ahead and answer for the defendant, the answer would be no.

Yes. The process of telling her the truth took months but some details such as the third girl with championship rack or the exact timeline never came to light. I’d have preferred to bury the whole story about F1 but it was not possible.

First I told her that I was in a relationship but because I traveled a lot things just didn’t work out with F1. Couple of months later I told her that I was actually engaged and she was like: “WHAT!? Are you telling me that you were engaged at the same time we started to date? Choose your words carefully, sir. I would have NEVER agreed to that!” I told her yes we were engaged but F1 had her career, I traveled a lot, and both had lost interest by the time I started to date you (a lie). Then she demanded to see a pic of F1 and her name.

Wifey had knowledge of other girls I had dated before who had very solid looks. To my benefit, like I said F1 wasn’t hot at all, and after seeing a couple of pics wifey skeptically asked me knowing there was no comparison: “do you were engaged to her?” I told her yes, she’s very accomplished, went to school here and works here and …. “SO WHAT?! Do you want to see her!? Go to see her.”, wifey abruptly interrupted me. The whole thing was like a Congress hearing, and I was just taking my medicine.

Weeks later while we were preparing our wedding her tone was more favorable like “oh and don’t get engaged in that store, you prick”. I just smiled; anything I’d say would go against me. Good she still married me.

haha absolutely. That part is not negotiable.

You probably didn’t notice it, but the fact she knew you banged hotties before raised your status.

+1

/0