Tinder, Bumble or Hinge?

Ya single AFers, what’s your preferred weapon? I’ve been lately getting a good ROI on Tinder and Hinge but Bumble’s been a no-go. No idea why that is. But anyways, I feel like Tinder’s lit again after a few year’s hiatus and I’m looking towards a solid summer.

The key here is to find an open minded gal using one of the aforementioned platforms, and then transition to Feeld. It’s like tinder for couples. Basically it’s an orgy app. Learn to get down, and you’ll be happy for life.

I wheeled a doctor a few weeks ago but realized last week that we’re a no match in the LT. God this new dating ■■■■ is difficult

It is a grind, brother. I did the tinder thing for a year and it was hit and miss. Experienced a significant amount of false advertising - big deviations from the pics provided. Mixed bag, plenty of terrible dates and wasted time. Ultimately I met my wife the old fashioned way by hunting her down at a social event. You’ll get there, no need to force it. Enjoy the single life while you can.

1 Like

10 character limit

So pretty much, all the others have seen their jobs as so important and ■■■■ that they dont even care what their partners are doing…whatever, if that’s it. I’m happy that I didn’t step into that mine before!

Is that “elite singles” app still a thing? I mean, you get what you shop for, I suppose.

haha i dont think so!

I just looked it up. It’s still a thing! DO IT…REPORT BACK. I wanna live vicariously… :slight_smile:

On another note, I just “earned a badge” for using an emoji. Lol, what? WTF is this? That’s not very elite.

Yeah, are you living the CFA life… earning badges, banging chicks, whatever. Sucks to suck being an analyst!

These days everyone is looking for something “serious”. Guess I am the only one who gets bored too easily.

Nowadays people use bumble or hinge. Tinder was pretty garbage. I’ve had about 500 matches on it. Most were about a few numbers below me. Okc was better because I got hotter chicks most cuz I just mass bombarded hotter chicks without matching. Never tried bumble or hinge but it’s what the younger kids use nowadays!

Hinge for me. Tinder seems to work best for people who are very active on it. But Hinge expectations are different than Tinder in my market. They looking for more serious interactions.

I also use the stats on how African American females get the least amount of likes to my advantage. But it has the consequence of making all the apps suggest me nothing but African American girls at first. Bringing equality to the matches!

Bro. Ditch the phucking apps. And just go up to a chick you like and say “hi”.

It really doesn’t matter what you say to her. If she’s into you, she’ll give you her number.

haha but sometiems its so convenient to use the app. like whne ur bored just swipe right. or dming random hot chicks.
but i think the best time to use that app was when you go some place new. you usually have a lot more matches. my favorite time to use those apps was when i visit vegas. i actually got picked up by some chick b4 after the club via okc.

Did you make guacamole for any of them??? I hear the hipster wannabes and artsy types luv it!!! :upside_down_face:

Well, you could do that. But if you did that and used an app, you’d have a multiple increase in interactions. You are a sales guy who gets steamy chats from coworkers, so maybe you are gaming during work hours too :joy:

Yeah, from a statistical pov, the apps have their benefits.

more hits due to less work needed but lower odds of success.

1 Like