TO THE BURNT OUT FOLKS

SHUT THE F*CK UP AND STUDY we have a month people. this is the time where passes are made. pick it up and let’s go. you will thank me for this hard love in a month.

bannis, speak like a lady.

i like pedicures now onto BOP

yea - lets do it. We are at that point in the marathon where we feel like we can take no punching no more… and then you drag yourself for the last 5 miles or so and reach the finish line.

Go bannisja!

or just burn out, makes it easier for me to pass… In all serious, bannis is right. Shut up and hit the books. We have not come this far to complain/mope around and feel sorry for us. My wife hates me, my kids dont even no who I am and I am pretty sure my boss is wondering why I show up every morning. I cant wait to hit econ tonight. Maybe even sprinkle in some ethics, I dont knw, it all depends on how much time I have…

Nice post, STFU and study! Has a catchy tune, maybe SkipE can make a upbeat study track since he used to spin techno/trance. I can hear the bass pumping now with a loud voice in sync saying, “STFU and Study!” No more whining and complaining regarding how hard Level 2 is, stfu!

ROAAARAAAARHHHHHHH

http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,949707 To those burned out folks who need a chuckle.

i’m so scared that if I study my ass off for the last month and I still fail miserably. im going to put in a few hours tonight and get try to get deep into FI (i dont think FI and Derv will be easy like last year).

you know it! I am making my return to the club THE saturday of the exam. Gonna take the exam, go home, exhale, and then release for a good 24 hrs. Goin to be one of my better sets. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did” Newtly Gingrich 2nd Place is the 1st Loser. No Fear. Sorry, not too sure if that is applicable, but this thread has that old school “No Fear” T-shirt vibe.

Let’s finish strong!!

We should all do a pot to motivate everybody. Everybody pitches in 25 bux people who pass gets to split the pot while failers are out on their luck.

no fear indeed. its just a test so can’t let it own you. you have to own this biatch instead.

niraj, this is ur first time taking level 2 huh? you’ll understand soon enough.

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > niraj, this is ur first time taking level 2 huh? > > you’ll understand soon enough. That’s pretty funny:)

@BiPolar- That was a F*%k scary post…

ohh am scared

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > niraj, this is ur first time taking level 2 huh? > > you’ll understand soon enough. yup its my first time, and hopefully it’ll be my last. i know exactly what this charter can do for me and what it cannot. once you know that, the fear is replaced by the ferocity to get it over with and move on.

did 150 pages yesterday. My brain is jello, but can’t stop now. Hammer down.