Top 10% men get all the women

already covered this, mate

^ have we? I’ve read a load of stuff on here from guys bemoaning the fact that their financial d isn’t big enough and women are all gold diggers but I don’t think I’ve seen anyone question why that’s the case.

we’re hard wired to go for looks, they’re hard wired to go for winners. pretty simple.

i dont think this is the case with millenials. i think it was more acceptable to be fat back then.

https://www.allure.com/story/national-judgement-survey-statistics

money matters.

http://www.budgetsaresexy.com/girls-care-about-money-guys-care-about-looks-heres-why-girls-get-screwed-on-dating-sites/

I thought we weren’t supposed to “body shame” or “fat shame” or judge people by their physical appearance, oh wait, that just applies to women LOL

I just reread and didnt see a single comment linked to bemoaning… pretty sure most of the folks in this crew are in good standing when it comes to the top x%.

That’s not the case, and it is one of the reasons so many dudes falsely buy into the alpha-beta paradigm. It is rubbish, alhtough it is probably good advertising for guys trying to get into finance.

There are 6 social structures in primates:

http://anthro.palomar.edu/behavior/behave_2.htm

Social Group Pattern** Primate Species Following This Pattern **single female and her offspring orangutans, some of the small nocturnal prosimians (mouse lemurs and galagos), and some humans monogamous family group some New World monkeys (titi monkeys), some prosimians (indris, tarsiers, and some pottos), the small Asian apes (gibbons, siamangs), and some humans polyandrous family group the smallest New World monkeys (marmosets and tamarins) and some humans one-male-several-female group hamadryas baboons, geladas, langurs, howler monkeys, gorillas, and some humans multimale-multifemale group savanna baboons, macaques, colobus, and some New World monkeys fission-fusion society chimpanzees

Chimps are the closest to humans in the list and they have a fusion-fission society where both femals and males mate with various partners both within their group and outside of it. The biggest “hardest” male really doesn’t have much to do with mating in any of the above scenarios except the one-male-several-female group since he has to fight off other males all the time.

we arent supposed to body shame out loud, but the hard truth is that people are judged based on weight. it forms the initial impression.

Supyoguv, I didn’t mean this thread. It’s a topic that comes up a lot on AF and there always seems to be a lot of resentment about the fact that women are attracted to men with money.

Surely he has 1st dibs on the chimps in his group?

If you are a good looking man and have all the decent qualities gentlemen laid out here you van easily find 9.5 women. Most of these hot women aren’t allowed to marry outside of their race so that’s better.

^ one of my best mates is 2nd gen Indian and he married a white woman because “all indian women start skinny but get fat when they hit 40 and their faces collapse”

yo Fact Check, can you look into this one?

Why would there be resentment? I would think AF people would like this.

^ You think the average WC poster is cashed up? aww, that’s cute.

This is partly true

my game has got better.

There are open relationships and there are exclusive relationships. They key is transparancy and communication.

your mate sounds like a Punjabi cunt. rude bastards with no respect, their only saving grace is they can drink

Yeah, I don’t get out of bed for less than 400k these days.

^ got it in 1, he’s punjabi sikh. He can’t hold his drink though

girls are the hottest in their 20’s and the in their 40’s due to their diet.

girls seem to do pretty good though.

I would recommend guys to go after these hot chicks because you can get a good deal out of it.