Top 10% men get all the women

dudes are the loudest and the rudest Indian men.

While most people here are not astoundingly successful like purealpha or Turd, almost everyone at least has a college degree and presumably earns a substantially above average income. Ok sure, there are one or two guys who are clearly pathetic losers, but generally speaking, I think AF males meet some minimum threshold for “success”.

Thats a first and he’s brit as well huh. He can’t be trusted i’m telling you

gee pal, i wonder who you talking about. it’s igor rite? yeah, i’m gonna go with igor

valiant effort. now back to the outback

This thread has potential so don’t let it slide.

TOP MEN

That’s interesting, he’s probably the chillest most laid back guy I know although his brother is loud and rude and just a total bell end which my mate attributes to him being ‘first born’ and therefore worshipped since birth.

He does have some pretty distasteful views on Pakistanis and mixed race people though.

He tended to focus on other vices to be honest.

That was relative to a bunch of highlanders though so the bar was pretty high. We were total reprobates, used to take a litre of vodka each to a party, smash that and then drink everyone elses booze. I’m lucky I still have a liver.

Like actually or just in a trash talk manner?

In India no one really cares anymore, everyone knows that none of us will be getting separate countries and we have bigger fish to fry with an aggressive China on the border but for Brit-Sikhs or Canadian-Sikhs their parents still remember when they were fighting for an independent Sikh country, Indira Gandhi attacking their temple and probably have first hand stories of the bloody partition so it’s not that surprising if he holds such views.

My grandpa told me stories about when his dad was volunteering during India and Pakistans independence. He said the lines were drawn haphazardly and after Gandhi was assassinated the Sikhs started leaving for India and the Muslims for Pakistan the bloodshed got out of control. Trains full of dead bodies were arriving in Lahore and Delhi. Told me a story of how a mob of Muslims attacked a Sikhs house in Pakistani Punjab only for the Sikh to hold them of from the roof of his house with a gun yet when he went down his wife and daughter had committed suicide fearing the worst. Rough times!

^ that story is dark. wasn’t the partition of India the biggest migration of people in recent history?

i sent him a text the other day to wish Pakistan a happy 70th and he said that Guru Nanak is going to hunt me down and turn me into a sula with his kirpan

Historians document it as 15 million people who migrated to either side over a period of two years, 2-3 million dead with over a million missing. One of the craziest stories I heard was that when lines of people started passing lines of people moving in the other direction house numbers and addresses were shouted out so people would have a place to stay in their new country.

Families were torn apart overnight, a Muslim general in the Indian Army had to stay but his family felt unsafe and left for Karachi. His brother joined the Pakistani Army and next year when India and Pakistan went to war over Kashmir they were on opposite sides. It was an absolute tragedy, we all fought the British together but turned on each other so fast because a few pricks were willing to kill in the name of Nationalism.

yea its all tragic and shit, but why are we talking about indians/pakis? this is suppose to be about top men banging women.

man eating live snake is a better thread than this!

One of the best lines, ever…

I agree but I wouldn’t say that there are many on AF in the category where they can get women based on their coin. and even if there were, it wouldn’t preclude them from being resentful of those women.