Top 5 Afers Alltime

…got nuked once. here goes again w/ out the you tube link. plyon, plyon, plyon, plyon and plyon because he spit hot fire. anyone?

JDV Numi Daviskr Steph Karen Honorable mentions JOE IHIM Needhelp Buyicide Rus1bus Sosospsopsopsooispiosopiospiopsipodipipoispoispoispoispoispoispoiposipsipsppo You /thread.

THanks nuppal. wouldnt say im a top AFer, just an entertaining AFer compared to some of the boring sods on here.

now, is that… IHM?.. or IHIHM? I’m back from the dead, by the way.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JDV > Numi > Daviskr > Steph > Karen > > Honorable mentions > JOE > IHIM > Needhelp > Buyicide > Rus1bus > Sosospsopsopsooispiosopiospiopsipodipipoispoispois > poispoispoispoiposipsipsppo > You > /thread. I only agree with the top 2 choices. Look up a guy named xabat77. He’s definitely an all-timer with about 11,000 posts.

since the topic is very vague (top in what?), I will list the order in which I think which AFer has the biggest boobs karenc steph96 daviskr sublimity’s mom ???

WillyR?

Semper Augustus was cool.

i was always a fan of virgincfahooker

^^^ me too. i though he turned into johnthainslimodriver but maybe not. What about bchad?

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > since the topic is very vague (top in what?), I > will list the order in which I think which AFer > has the biggest boobs > > karenc > steph96 > daviskr > sublimity’s mom > ??? Not even close.

1. Bchad 2) JDV 3) Darren Hacker (sp?) 4) carson/spierce 5) Numi (he would be higher if he posted more macro economic posts, which is my passion, the reason Bchad is so high. Don’t have much interest for PE). Honorable mentions Comp sci kid (when he was in the level 3 board in 2008, not here with his stupid gimmick) IHIHM (50 % of the time, not the other 50% where he derails threads when a woman shows up)

Dude, we’re talking about b00bs here.

B0000000000000000000000000000000Bs…love the sound of that at 8 in morning

1. billbelemy22 2. billbelemy22 3. billbelemy22 4. billbelemy22 5. billbelemy22

Sosospsopsopsooispiosopiospiopsipodipipoispoispoispoispoispoispoiposipsipsppo

^ +1

bleron

doworkson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bleron +1 AF legend in 2007 on the Level 2 board.

My vote goes to IHIHM and numi. They are the yin and yang/joker and batman/superman and lex luthor of AF. One cannot exist without the other.