Top 5 Afers Alltime

Thanks man, but I think I’m more of a Green Lantern than Batman or Superman.

I’m sure I’m among JDV, bchadwick, IH, numi, and others.

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1) Bchad > 2) JDV > 3) Darren Hacker (sp?) > 4) carson/spierce > 5) Numi (he would be higher if he posted more > macro economic posts, which is my passion, the > reason Bchad is so high. Don’t have much interest > for PE). > > Honorable mentions > > Comp sci kid (when he was in the level 3 board in > 2008, not here with his stupid gimmick) > IHIHM (50 % of the time, not the other 50% where > he derails threads when a woman shows up) Sorry that my comments haven’t been useful, but i just don’t have time anymore to post at work :frowning:

My nominations: 1. JDV 2. BChad 3. Aliman 4. numi T5. Storko T5. sublimity Honorable mentions: Spierce, Former Trader, comp_sci_kid

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > since the topic is very vague (top in what?), I > will list the order in which I think which AFer > has the biggest boobs > > karenc > steph96 > daviskr > sublimity’s mom > ??? Thanks…i think…

Ted from the old days is definitely up there. Guy was a human encyclopedia.

Ok, where’s my vote? I contributed a nice story about Jenna Jameson… which no one read anyway. Grrrr

I must’ve missed this story, please repost.

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Honorable mentions: > > Spierce, Former Trader, comp_sci_kid Is that sarcastic? I don’t post enough to be considered on any honor list.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > former trader Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 1) Bchad > > 2) JDV > > 3) Darren Hacker (sp?) > > 4) carson/spierce > > 5) Numi (he would be higher if he posted more > > macro economic posts, which is my passion, the > > reason Bchad is so high. Don’t have much > interest > > for PE). > > > > Honorable mentions > > > > Comp sci kid (when he was in the level 3 board > in > > 2008, not here with his stupid gimmick) > > IHIHM (50 % of the time, not the other 50% > where > > he derails threads when a woman shows up) > > Sorry that my comments haven’t been useful, but i > just don’t have time anymore to post at work :frowning: On the level 3 board in 2008, you helped people immensely not only in the answers you provided but the questions you asked. You were a big part of the “Class of '08”. In fact, the only people I remember from that board is you, big willy and bchad. Now, all you post is cfa vs mba threads. I know you can do better, and with JDV in hiatus, we need quality people to pick up the slack.

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok, where’s my vote? I contributed a nice story > about Jenna Jameson… which no one read anyway. > Grrrr I read and reposted in L2. It was just about the funniest story ever, then you captivated us all. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,970613,978175#msg-978175

Ok I admit it I read it and laughed.

Slash, you are talented. That was hilarious.

My top 5: 1. Captain Awesome – he’s just that awesome . . . . 2. Fidelity 3. mo34 4. JOE2010 5. MLH JDV, chadwick, and daviskr don’t even place compared to these bad@sses.

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My nominations: > > 1. JDV > 2. BChad > 3. Aliman > 4. numi > T5. Storko > T5. sublimity > > Honorable mentions: > > Spierce, Former Trader, comp_sci_kid Aw, shucks, thanks. Let’s be friends now, MattLikesH…MattLikesAnalysis.

Top AF Mom of all time… sublimity’s mom.

^ she says thanks! : )

have we all forgotten Daj?

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My top 5: > > 1. Captain Awesome – he’s just that awesome > . > . > . > . > 2. Fidelity > 3. mo34 > 4. JOE2010 > 5. MLH > > JDV, chadwick, and daviskr don’t even place > compared to these bad@sses.o Thanks donkey. Nice to see you horsing around, you will get there. Someday. And, maybe, become a horse. In the scheme of things, you should not appear anywhere featuring “top” - on this and anyother board. The mere fact that Chad is a gentleman, and has been generous enough to allow you post here does not mean you add any value. In addition, that some Low Self Esteem clowns here (I am willing to name them, to make it easier for you and still fight all of you because you are all idiots) think you are of any use here - gives you some sense of false hope that you add value(yes, nuisance value) . Your ego is still built on sand - and may be that spreadsheet of yours. Bring it on.

I became active after JDV absconded so I won’t include him in my list. 1. soddy1979 (he would have been a distant second anyway)